Chapter IV

EDITED

********************************************************************************

ERIC

My wolf running in my head which giving me headache.

Stop pacing, were gonna find her.

>>> 5:30 A.M.

I woke up early cause of the chilling air through the window, I forgot to close it. Went to bathroom for warm bath and headed to kitchen in my boxer.

I looked at the clock, "6:45" I grabbed some books and warm coffee I made. I sat at the sofa reading book while drinking coffee until 7:30. I wear my polo with white shirt beneath, navy blue jeans and sport shoes.

I slung my bag on my back and went to campus. After I put my things on the locker, I looked around but still not found her.

I went to the corner and hit the scent that I always dream that night, rose and vanilla scent.

Mate! Mate! My wolf howled of joy that he found our mate. I looked at her purple eyes, her curly jet black hair and full red lips which I want to bite and tease. The fate never abandoned me, it gave me the most beautiful mate I ever seen. I smirked at her and she shivered. Oh God, she's cute... I went in front of her to see her beautiful face and touched her flush cheeks. There's a sparks that electrify my body every time I touched her. Man, I want to wrap my hand at her curvy waist and pulled her closer to me. Put my face in her neck and inhaled her delicious scent. And take her in front of the school and mark her to be mine.

All stopped when the bell rang indicated our first class. I let go of her beautiful face and whispered:

"I'm going to find you after class." I nipped her earlobe and heard her gasped. A low growl escaped from my chest and inhaled her arousal.

Even though I don't like to leave her, I gathered all my strength to lift my feet and walked away.

Why did you left her? Raiser my wolf.

I did not leave her, just for now. Were in school remember?!

I turned around one more time, but my angel was already gone.

It's exactly that the teacher were not still there when I enter the classroom. I chose the farthest and most secluded area to sit. After a minute a female teacher in her twenties came, she wore a tight office suit and made her curvy body emphasized. Every male whistled and all female felt envious of her body. I felt her green eyes stared at me, and heard them whispering against me.

"Okay class, since it's the first day of school, I would like to introduce myself. After that, you introduce yourself in front of the class. Okay, I'm Bettina Carlson, 25 years old, single and not going to have student boyfriend for there just a headache."

The students gave her a boos for her last introduction.

"So from first row to last row begin." She sat at her table and the first student began her speech. And so the other, after it came to me.

"I'm Eric Adams, 15 years old; my favorite place was everywhere as long as it was quite, especially the library."

I heard them gasped and start whispering. "Adams, as in the seven princes?" the one female whispered. "Don't know maybe they have the same surname." One added. "One of the seven princes, no way he's nerd and they were cool man so no way." The male continue. They don't stop bickering until the teacher yelled. "Stop!!"

I went back to sit and start to read the book in front of me.

"Next!" she continued.

The class went smoothly but not the whispering of my classmate. They still were talking about me behind my back. I don't know if they were stupid or plainly stupid, but I can hear them perfectly, one of Raiser abilities.

Someone bumped me when I headed to cafeteria, a strong kicked felt on my left side. I looked up and saw my brother, Jacob, the fifth son of my father and her slutty girlfriend.

They all smirked at me; I got my composure and stood up still staggering. I leaned at the wall and steady my breathing.

"Long time no see, 'lil bro." Jacob said, his hand was wrapped around her stupid girlfriend and gave her sloppy kissed. The scene made me sick.

One of his minions stepped on my glasses that dropped on the floor and shattered to pieces. And the other guy with blonde hair, muscular and bulky body which one of the member of my brother's football club, lifted me and pinned me to the wall. He gripped my neck and lifted me high that my feet weren't touching the floor. As I struggled to break free, he tightened the gripped even more which cutting the air of my lungs. My wolf was angry that I was not fighting back and not allowed him to shift but the trauma that my father gave me returned like it just happened yesterday.

"Not fighting nerd?" my brother said. Amused that I kept struggling from the gripped of his minions, his smile became more monstrous.

"Don't worry, I will not tell father about this so how about a match between him and you?" he said sarcastically.

A growl escaped from my chest and the stronger my wolf wanted to shift and cut the throat of the wolf that pinning us up but instead I shut him off to prevent him shifting.

The blonde man tightened his grip even more that my visions started blurring and my breathing became more labored. My body was numb and weak that it became slump. All I can hear was there evil laughter that keep disappearing bit by bit the longer he gripped my neck.

Mom, so were going to meet each other now. What a tragic death, I just found my mate today but we're not having a happy forever after.

After a second,  I felt my butt on the floor and heard a loud thud and a sound of male whimpering. The hand that held my neck disappeared and saw a reflection of a female that threw the blonde man like a paper. A scream and shrieked filled the hallway, an angry voice of my brother and cries of her girlfriend. After that, all my surrounding became pitch black.

*******************************************************************************

To be continued....

Sorry for many mistakes and error.. but still hope you like it...