Chapter II

Sorry for the wait... ^_^

EDITED

**************************************************************************

ERIC

I woke up from the streaming of sunlight through the window.

Today is my first day in high school. For the first time I will go to my father's school. I stretched up and climbed up out of my bed. I went to bathroom to have a quick shower.

I wore the tight gray shirt and my rug jeans. I grabbed my bag and headed to the kitchen of our pack house whose in the middle of vast forest which also my father's property.

I found my brothers there eating their breakfast.

As usual they just ignored me. They just don't like my present in the house. They even liked me to be killed or out of the pack house than being around them.

But still I remained in the house because of my mother's wish. But luckily I'm 15 years old and ready for my high school life.

I'm Eric Adams, the eight sons of my father, and also a werewolf.

I grabbed the sandwich that my stepmom made and get out of the house.

"Hey loser." My oldest brother said. His name is Jason the first born son or the first prince.

Yeah, I forgot to mention my father was called the King of Wolves, so basically were the Princes of Wolves. But it's not that were few but were 8 of us both males.

"Yeah? What the problem?" I mumbled.

"So first day in the school huh? Just be careful they like to eat the most nerd in the school and we both know who that was." He smirked. After that they laugh their heart out liked I'm not angry in his comment.

Yeah, he was also a bully in his high school year, and also a playboy. They were all a playboy and a bully just because of their statuses.

Because of the twisted attitude of my father, he mated the Alpha's daughter of different packs to gain power and territory. He has eight sons in different mother.

He mated 5 different female until he met his true mate and that was my mother. She was the sixth mate and they have me.

Because of my good natured mother she still remained in his side, even how many times he cheated and tortured her already battered heart.

Even the other mates of my father were being jealous of her. Being the true mate was a big impact to them.

But didn't last long, my mother passed away when I'm just 6 years old, because of unknown diseased that killed not only my mother but also other wolves.