Chapter X

Here's the new chapter..

Enjoy guys!

***********************************************************************************************

NICK

Yup, I truly regretted that I asked them. Now here we are in the open field near our school early in the morning.

God... I'm still sleeping this time...

"Hey stop complaining! Its 3:00 in the morning, there's nothing to complain about."

What?? There's nothing to complain about??

I look around, only the moonlight shone underneath us.

Layla groaned and yawned. "Guys I'm still sleepy." She whined.

"We must train her Layla or she end up under the ground." Gina said.

"Hey!! You're saying that I don't have a chance to survive this stupid competition?!" I said.

They all nodded.

"You don't have a wolf Nick even have strength and abilities like a true werewolf." Josh added.

"Okay guys, I know your all worried about me but we can train in the morning were sun shines not moon." I yawned, stretching my strained muscles in the body.

"Stop whining Nick, Layla... We're also tired and exhausted." Layne said as he starting warming up with Josh, Gina and Mia.

Layla were starting the same time with them. I started my training with them warming up my cold and tired body. We run across the forest for several hours, having a few matches with each other to analyze my weaknesses and strengths I have. Then we brainstormed for any possibilities would happen to me in the competition. A minute later before the students woke up; we went back to our room and have a few naps before the class starts.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After a month and half, I gained strength, my body became bulk of muscles, I became taller than Josh and Layne which were 6 footer and much and I became much faster than them.

..................

Nope I'm just joking. None of them were true. It's just yesterday that we began our training.

After our run, we're here at the gym, being trained by my pack warriors aka my friend cause all of them were sons and daughters of a warriors in our pack so they can contribute more.

I'm the third in command's daughter so I knew some basic moves to defend myself in time of crisis.

"So bitch I want you to lift up this dumb bell. It weight 50 kilo gram, we added 5 kilo that bell per day. Did you understand?" Gina said sternly. I groaned, my body were still sore from yesterday's training.

"Stop whining you're a werewolf without wolf... so you're... were not ... wolf...??" we looked at Mia.

"So you're a were!!! But not wolf!!!" she added cheerfully. "Right?! Right?!"

"OHH please stop Mia!" Layla said groaning. We truly not get Mia if she's joking or being serious. I'm glad that Layne can stand her.

"What I'm right, right?" she said pouting at Layne. "Y..yeah you're right." We groaned.

"Yes!!" she jumped up and down like she wins a lottery.

"OK stop! We must start now. We just enter the gym without permission so we must take our time." Josh said and we nodded.

"Hey guys, I want to inform you that I recruit one guy for Nick." We looked at Gina confusingly.

"And who's that?"

At exact moment the door opened and Eric entered.

I smiled widely and run toward him with open arms. I jumped at him and he caught me effortless.

"Hi babe." He said huskily, he's breath touched my skin in the crook of my neck sending shivers through my spine. I hug him tighter; I looked into his blues eyes down to his red luscious lips. I licked my dry bottom lips and bit it. He groaned and smashed his lips to mine. I moaned in his mouth tasting his sweet lip. He grip tighter my waist pulling me much closer to him, he snaked his other hand in my nape and tugged my hair kissing me deeper.

Someone clear his throat which made us pulled apart panting.

"Okay lovebirds stop eating faces and proceeds to our main goal. You Eric..." he point at my mate still nuzzling my neck, embracing me. "We know you're genius and we need that brain of yours for Nick."

"Everything I do for her." Awes and cooed were heard in the gym.

"Okay stop we know it and we don't want to watch it." Layla scoffed.

I smiled sheepishly at them; I hopped away from Eric and went back to Gina who's patiently waiting for me.

I lifted or whatsoever Gina made me do and while the rest of the gang was planning something for me with Eric. With his brain I know they came up something.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We do it for months until my body was immune from pains and soreness. I gained some muscles and became fit. I became faster than my last record. They were satisfied from my training and I also satisfied from the result but still I can't slack from training for we still have a couple of week for the competition to start.

"Hey thanks for the training I am now fit. Look! Look!" Mia shouted as she tried her clothes from her closet. Were here at her room having a break from school and training.

"You didn't even trained. All you did were whining and complaining." Gina said boredly.

"Meanie >3<" she pouted.

"Are you okay?" I looked at my mate who was silent beside me. I leaned my head in his shoulder while were watching T.V.

"I'm okay, don't worry." He kissed my cheeks and went back watching.

I shrugged and continue watching.

*******************************************************************************************

Follow

Vote

or Comment...

~AcerLover~