Chapter I

Enjoy Minna-san!!!!

Picture of Nick/Alexie - Hailee Steinfeld

************************************************************************************************************************

NICK

"Honey, your father is here. Come and get down!" as my mom yelled from down stairs.

"Okay mom. Be right there." I picked up my bag and looked at the mirror one last time.

White tee shirt with CRAZY ME design matching skinny jeans and a boot, eyeliner to enhance my purple eyes with slight amount of makeup. Curling up my shoulder length jet black hair and I'm ready to go.

"Honey, your father is waiting. You're going to be late in your flight" mom reminded me.

"I'm ready!" I smiled; I picked the sandwich which my mom made and put in in my mouth.

I was adopted with my poster parent, Terry and Ben, when my biological parents died in a car accident. They don't have a child of their own. So when they saw me in the orphanage they didn't hesitate to adopt me which I was so very happy.

My relatives didn't want to hold accountability on me so they just passed me from other to another and ended up in orphanage.

They were both happy when they adopt me. I'm happy that even I'm not their child they wanted me and loved me just like their own.

By the way, I'm Alexie Nicole Gonzales aka Nick, 16 years of age and a werewolf. Every 16th birthday of a werewolf they must be shifted in their wolf form but when I hit my 16th years I didn't even shifted. They said maybe I'm a late bloomer. *sigh*

Today is my flight to a private island which they called Moon Island dedicated for the Moon Goddess and owned by the strongest werewolves, the King of the Wolves.

My friends and I continuing our sophomore years there, even we want to study in other university, it's the rules in our world that when the wolf turned to its 15th birthday, it required studying in his school.

The school has branches in every part of the world and it consisted of high school to college.

"Be good there honey, just call me if something happens again." Mom said worried.

"I know mom. I'll call when I arrived there." I kissed her both cheeks and headed to my father who patiently waiting for me.

"Hi dad." I climbed up to my dad's car, and waved goodbye to my mother.

"Hi honey, ready?" my dad opened the engine and drove to the airport.

We arrived at the airport and saw the older wolves with their children, recognizing them as members of our pack.