"What do you need, Lee? What do you need?" Kara urged.

"You," Lena whispered breathlessly. She knew it was a risk to say it out loud, but it was the only truth that was available. "I need you."

She felt Kara smile into her neck, placing a gentle kiss on the nape before sitting up, her knees on either side of Lena's hips. Her breasts were the shape of Hershey Kisses and were just as delightful to devour. Her dark pink, coin sized areolas hardened and pointy staring down at her, Lena wanted nothing more than to know that she'd be the only one to witness the sight before her for the rest of her life, but she wasn't naïve, she knew this wasn't going to be everlasting. So, she intended to make the best of it. She leaned up, collected Kara's nipple into her mouth, and began flicking her tongue against it just how she knew Kara loved it.

Kara moaned loudly, causing arousal to pool at Lena's apex, and the next thing she knew, three Kryptonian fingers plunged deep into her.

Lena wailed out in surprise and pleasure and knew that the night was still young.

XXX

That morning, Lena awoke to something that wasn't normal.

Kara was spooning her, and by god if it wasn't the most magnificent sensation to ever take over her. She sighed contentedly and decided to bask in that moment for as long as Kara slept. She wasn't sure if Kara had purposely cuddled her, or if it had been a fluke throughout the night, but she definitely didn't mind it either way.

Cuddling was normal after they had sex, but they never fell asleep in each other's arms, and they certainly had never awoke to find themselves embracing each other. Yet, being enveloped in Kara's arms felt so right, and Lena never wanted it to stop.

Lena began to softly rub her hand up and down the Kryptonian arm around her waist and smiled as she thought about being able to do this every morning. Waking up in Kara's embrace, kissing her good morning, kissing her goodnight... Being able to call Kara her girlfriend, fiancée and eventually wife. The three cats, and two dogs they'd have in their massive penthouse that they'd buy together. Being Mrs. and Mrs. Zor-el Danvers, because she would never let Kara take on the Luthor curse, and would like to escape it herself if she were honest.

She smiled as joy overwhelmed her at the thought of what their life would be like, but then, Kara's arm slowly departed her body, and as she turned around, she saw Kara's wide eyes.

"Oh, gee, Lena. I'm so sorry!" Kara said worriedly. "I-I don't know what came over me."

Lena's heart fell, but then she realized that it seemed like Kara had spooned her on purpose. "You wanted to cuddle, and I love cuddles. You have nothing to apologize for." She said happily, feeling the smallest amount of hope arise within her.

Kara let out a small breath. "Promise?"

Lena nodded. "Especially since it's our Friendiversary." She chuckled.

Kara smiled and bit her lip, her eyes downcast. "Do you think we could spend the day together then? You know... as a Friendiversary Day?"

Lena misheard Kara for a moment and swore that she heard date, but she quickly replayed Kara's question in her mind and realized her mistake. With a tiny hint of disappointment in her heart, she agreed eagerly, because date or no date, spending time with Kara was the one thing that made her heart soar.

"Absolutely!"

XXX

They were walking down Main Street while they ate ice cream cones when Kara's phone rang. The blonde looked to Lena apologetically, and although she felt a bit of disappointment, Lena waved her guilt away. "It may be important."