"that's why you built like a pistol." he said.

"that's why you can't open ya eyes." she clapped back, making me snicker.

"bitch, yes i can." he replied, and rolled his eyes.

"obviously not." she replied. "you couldn't see to pull out of kierra." she said, and i busted out into laughter.

they both looked at me.

"how long was you standin' there?" they both asked.

"long enough." i replied. "al, we gotta talk." i said, preparing to whoop tf out his ass.

"aiight." he replied, and walked out of the room with me.

as soon as we walked out, i smacked him upside the head.

"you didn't think to use a fuckin' condom, you dumbass?!" i yelled at him.

"uhhh... i cant see to buy condoms, i'm asian." he replied, and shrugged. i smacked him again.

"albert, i'm not playin'." i said.

"my name isn— bruh, she took plan-b." he said. "but, it didn't work, with her fertile ass." he mumbled.

"if you knew that she was— okay, al." i said, and put my head in my hands. "what are y'all planning on doing?"

"ion know." he mumbled. "but, imma support whatever she wanna do."

"you think she's gonna keep it?" i asked.

"i don't know." he said, and rubbed his forehead. "but, i cant raise no kid."

"you damn ri— wait... nigga, what the fuck you gone do if she keep the baby?" i asked.

"die." he replied.

"mane, shut the fuck up." i said, and rolled my eyes. "i'm being serious."

"ion know." he said, and shrugged.

"well you better find out soon." i said, and walked out.

this nigga is a baby with a baby on the way. 🤦🏽‍♀️

i heard the text tone on my phone go off. i sighed, and went into my room, and picked it up.

[ B.D 🍼💙 ] ;
i'm sorry for how i
was actin' last
night. 🤦🏾‍♂️

[ B.M 🍼💗 ] ;
mmhm.

[ B.D 🍼💙 ] ;
you mad at me?

[ B.M 🍼💗 ] ;
nah

[ B.D 🍼💙 ] ;
🧢

[ B.M 🍼💗 ] ;
stfu. 🤦🏽‍♀️

[ B.D 🍼💙 ] ;
if you not mad then
why you bein so dry
with a nigga? 🤔