"Oh, don't act like a nun all blessed and holy. You know what I mean." He took a few other steps and so did I but backwards.

I reached the rail and looked down. The towel wrapped around my hair fell which made my long, orange hair fall to my back. I looked at him and he was still on it, moving closer and closer. My heart pumped faster and faster and I began to pant in fear. "I-I don't so go away!"

"I saw how you looked at me. I felt your stare piercing through me. I knew you felt jealous and I know that you wanted to be in her place so don't act so innocent." He came closer and was already a few inches away from me and he leaned over. He towered over me even with my 5'6 height.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I whimpered as he moved closer to my face.

I felt his breath blow on my neck as he took in my scent. "You'll pay for slapping my face." His voice chilled through my spine. I didn't know anyone who can have the lowest, sexiest voice except for Benedict Cumberbatch or Tom Hiddleston.

I felt every breathe he released and as he released it, my heart pounded harder. "W-what do you mean I'll pay? I-I don't owe you anything!" I exclaimed, trying my hard to be firm and in control.

I felt his mouth curve into a smirk. "Oh baby, you know nothing..." He said in the sexiest, most seductive voice in the world. But I ain't falling for it! I bet he talks to his mother with that mouth.

He moved back a bit and looked at me as if I were one of his bitch. With the look of his face and the tattoos on his arms, I knew he had a lot. He probably has a bunch of girls squirming down his feet, ready to suck his dick or whatever.

Just then, I heard aunt Mary call from outside of my bedroom. I heard her footsteps come closer and closer.

I panicked. I can't let her see this pervert in my room... or balcony, whatever! And if she finds out, she'd freak out and question me, even speculate that he's my boyfriend to which he's not! Not in any universe!

I pushed the man standing infront of me away. "You need to leave! Like, now and don't ever come back!" I pushed him hard which barely moved him but I tried hard. "Get out! Go! You're not welcome here! Nobody wants to see you!"

"You do!" He batted.

"I don't! Now go!" I exclaimed but then the door opened and I felt a firm grip on my arm, my body being pulled. I found myself in the arms of the pervert as we hid from my aunt who was now inside my bedroom. My back rested on his firm chest. I felt how cold and wet he was, moisture from his hair dripping on my shoulders. "Let go of me!" I whined.

He placed his cold hand over my mouth. "Make a noise and your mom will know that you're pinned to a stranger in your bedroom and you're in nothing but a towel." He threatened.

He was right. I tried to imagine what aunt Mary would think about this scenario. She would freak out!

But I could tell her that he was raping me which.. he... wasn't!

I gave up and kept quiet.

A few seconds later, I heard aunt Mary go out of the room and as the door clicked, I struggled from getting away from this guy's grip. "Release me this instant!" I exclaimed. To my surprise, he did.

He looked at his watch. "Fuck, I'm late." He said, pissed. "I'm sorry, but I have to go." He grabbed the rail and went over it, looking as if he was going to jump. "I'll come back next time." He said.

"Oh please don't!" I said firmly, happy that he was going away.

He laughed and then jumped off. I heard a thud from below and I looked out the rails to see him looking up. He ran to the beach and took a left turn and disappeared.

Then I heard the door open. "Violet, there you are. I've been calling you." Aunt Mary said as she came in to my room.

I turned to her and walked inside my room. "Oh.. uhm.. I took a bath. I didn't hear you from the sound of the shower. I'm sorry." I said in a panicky voice.

Her eyes crossed as if doubting what I said but she loosened up. "Okay. Well, the lasagnas ready and I know you're starving so come on." She said.

I nodded. "Y-yeah. I'll be down in a minute."

She paused before going out. "Are you okay?" She asked, worried.

I gripped my towel tighter. "Y-yeah. Totally. Never been better!" What am I saying?

She nodded, buying my save. She smiled at me and then finally went out.

I released a huge sigh of relief and landed on my bed.

That was close!