The Audacity

Levi POV:

I can't take my eyes off the red bundle of cloth wrapped in black rope. This is how they deliver a Werewolf? I'm not sure what I was expecting exactly, but I didn't think he'd be wrapped up like some holiday fucking fruit basket.
I raise my hand to my Beta's and both Petra and Hanji back off, standing by the elevator instead as I walk forward toward my helpless Omega.

I don't even know his name, does he even have one? Omega were always prizes in my lifetime, numbered by litter or sometimes if they were really unfortunate they'd have no name at all. Well, I won't be that kind of mate to you, Omega.

Stepping closer to the couch I lean down to study the sleeping golden glittered face that sucked me in. He's beautiful, stunning actually. The most amazing creature I'd ever seen. But he's got a collar around his neck that binds around his mouth and head, a muzzle to keep him in check. Shaking my head I make another rash decision, I'm done here.

We are going home.

Screw the new office building, this is more important. I need to get him out of this fucked up Casino before some creepster tries to take him away from me and sell him off somewhere else.

Linking minds with Hanji and Petra, I lean down to pick him up in my arms. But as I'm about to do so, I'm hit with the scent of another beta in the apartment. My emotionless eyes look up to see a skinny man in a black suit "Alpha Levi, please allow my men to escort your prize to your limo" he smiled bowing his head in submission. I dont bother answering and simply pick up my bundled Omega bridal style, I'm silently shocked by just how light he appears to be.

Doesn't he eat?! Why does he weigh so little!?

I grit my teeth angrily and hold in my growing fangs, looking to the man who must be there to help the exchange "what can you tell me about his past?"

"His past, Alpha?"

My eyes narrow "yes, his breeder...name...where he's been for this long?" I'm getting impatient now as well as frustratingly angry that this has happened to my mate.

There must be a way to make someone pay for this.

The man smiled and shook his head "Alpha Levi, the names of breeders is strictly confidential information. I'm afraid I cannot release that knowledge to anyone" his hands were resting behind his back. A sly grin appearing across his crooked face.
"Omega dont have name's Alpha Levi, he is known only as Omega 12. He's been kept pure and naive for as long as possible before the auction. Though he may come with a few defects in personality I assure you he has never spoken." he bowed his head "thank you for your purchase, please...exit by the elevator when you are ready"

The fucking audacity.

Holding the sweet scent of my Omega to my chest, I make my way over to the elevator with Petra and Hanji close behind me.

He's so fragile I could snap him in two in a single crack, its horrific.

Never spoken huh, I wonder why most Alphas these days enjoy that trait in a life partner?

The elevator kept going down further than before, down to the basement level of the casino and opening onto a parking lot where my car was waiting to take us home. The driver had driven up just as we stepped out, the sound of Petra's heels clicking on the concrete was stagnating.

I set him across my lap once we had gotten into the back seat and closed the door. The parking lot was guarded heavily as such a prize like this was not frequently bought. It would be bad for the reputation of the establishment, let alone the function, for anything to go wrong for us until we were securely off the property and not their problem anymore.

I'd gladly get the hell out of here.

Before we know it, the light's of the city are fading behind us as we drive out across the plains back toward our own territory. A diplomatic flag waving behind the car to inform any packs in the area who's territory we may enter that we mean no harm.

Along the way, I examine his features  again. This stupid glitter needs to come off, he's perfect without it.
Quietly I notice a small tag like note attached to the black rope that binds the red fabric around him like a mummy. I slip my hand over it to pop the note free from the loop, reading the contents.

Instructions? Seriously? It was like a label on a farm animal...it turned Levi's stomach.

The note read:

ID:Omega 12
Commonly fed: roughly 3 times a week.
Unspoiled/yes
Speaks/no
Breedable/NA
Behaviour : fear of touch, loud noises, the dark, eating, starving

We thank you for your purchase Alpha Levi and hope yo see you again soon!

Enjoy your prize

Crumbling the note up I go to toss it away, then think of how the list of fears may be resentfully helpful and sigh placing the crumbled ball into my pocket. My eyes carefully scan the innocent expression he holds, how anyone could do this to another is beyond me.

How will I explain this when I get back...?

With a sigh I look up from my mate after feeling the prodding of a mind link being requested, nagging at me

-yes Petra, what do you want?-

-Alpha, we're being followed by another car. We're not sure who, but its got a diplomatic flag like our own-

Another Alpha.

Fuck...

-Don't stop the car until we hit our territory, they could be after the Omega-

Both Petra and Hanji reply  -Alpha- to my order, my grip tightens on the sleeping bundle in my arms.

I dont even know him yet.

Nobody is taking him away from me.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Hey everybody, so should I keep this story up? I'm loving writing it but I can never tell what people reading think XD

Will Levi manage to get home okay with his mate?

Who is in the other car!?

Tune in next time dun dun dun lol

xD