1: XO

"My mouth moves too fast for you to figure it out." Fall Out Boy - XO

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I hate you, Martin for this."
Pete threw his head back as he groaned quietly, feeling his breathe quicken with every passing second.

One night stand. That was all this was supposed to be.

Patrick moved his mouth in rapid successions - up and down Pete's aroused area. With every lick and kiss his mouth gave, Pete's body could only react more and more every time - making him moan louder than the last.

They were at a party.

Drunken kiss.

Drink the water, drink the wine.

Maybe they're not just drunk, they really are in love with each other(okay maybe they are just drunk).

"Ooh..." Pete breathed quicker now, his heart going incredibly fast, and him automatically reciprocating the thrusts isn't his mouth.

"Ugh, c'mon...c'mon." He groaned, muttering through his teeth as his eyes roll to the back of his head, in the most spectacular rapture of ecstasy. This was their moment. A moment that will repeat again, but they don't know that yet.

"Mart-Fuck...Martin..." Pete moaned, not even caring if the people downstairs could hear it. He wanted him to know how much it made him feel good. That Patrick was the man on the bed rather than the notch on the bedpost or the man in the closet wishing to be the friction in his jeans when he is now the man giving a man the feeling in Pete's entire body. Chills and shivers crawled like spiders building their web. The sunshine in his veins.

"Ah !" Pete moaned again, shivering violently as he cane into Patrick's mouth. Part of him forgot to warn him, the other was wanting to release it already - not caring about the aftermath. Patrick pulled back pretty quickly and cleaned his mouth, clearing his throat, and looked up at Pete who was honestly still recovering.

"How'd I do?" Patrick stood up and leaned over, resting his hands on both of his legs and stared directly into his eyes.

"I would kiss you right now, but uh-" Patrick started laughing, "I'm not even offended to be honest." He smiled brightly.