"Where do you want to go? Do you wanna be all touristy or do you wanna go to places that I like?" Ella was now done with her salad and Timmy was done with his steak, they were just two people at a table at this point.

"After pulling you round to Berties and the weird part of Central Park, I would hope you have some equally as special places for me to see" his eyes radiated happiness.

"Of course, I'm not a hermit" she pretended to sound offended but it just made Timothée laugh.

"Oh no you are far from it" now she was offended.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She raised her eyebrows to show she was serious and a chill went down Timmy's spine.

"Nothing! I just can't see you having a day where you stay at home all day and do nothing" Timmy raised his hands in defence but he found it mildly amusing.

"Not to sound too big headed but I'm a movie actress, I find it hard to leave the house most days" Timmy found the way Ella talked about her job quite tragic. He was having a whale of a time, having the best year of his life while she seemed to be suffering under media spotlights.

Timmy paid for the bill and then the couple left the restaurant to walk back to Timmy's apartment.

"Tomorrow, I'm gonna buy you a McDonald's. A fucking great big huge Big Mac" he threw his arm around her again as she laughed.

"Ugh my publicist is gonna kill me" she cried, Timmy felt saddened that she couldn't have a Big Mac which made him want to buy her one even more.

When they got home, Timothée suddenly became very nervous around her. It was as if there was an unspoken understanding between them that they weren't going straight to bed.

"I'm going to get into something comfier" Ella bit her lip, hoping Timmy would understand.

She walked into his bedroom, her heart racing faster with each step. Her top raised off over her head and landed on the floor, she went to pick up her vest top but she felt a pair of lips kiss her shoulder. He caught Ella by surprise but it was more a pleasant one than anything else.

"Are you tired?" Timmy whispered against her skin, his breath sent chills all over her. She turned herself around, grinning madly in the moment.

"No" was all she had to say for Timmy to crash his lips neatly onto hers. Ella tangled her fingers in his hair, trying to push their lips closer if that was even possible. Ella felt extremely bare with only her trousers and bra on so she ran her hand up Timmy's shirt. Timmy tried to flex so Ella wouldn't be disappointed with what she felt, they broke a part so Timmy could take off his shirt. They drew back together like magnets when they were both shirtless.

Timmy pulled her backwards, trying to guide their way to the bed. He fell down so he sat on the bed and Ella straddled him on top. Their hips grinded against each other as their lips fought passionately. Timmy moved his hand and with one swift movement, Ella had no bra. He felt very proud of himself while Ella worried that he was a bit too smooth with her bra.

He flipped her round so he was on top, he tried to act sexy by kissing all over her bare body. She let out a small whine as he kissed all the way down her chest, Timmy was impressing himself with the sounds she was making. He took it as an okay to unbutton her trousers and pull them all the way down, Ella shifted slightly and waited for the immanent pleasure.

Timmy started to kiss her inner thighs, causing Ella to throw her hips up into the air, gasping for more. He crawled back up to her lips and bit her bottom lip hard, Ella took the chance to unbutton his jeans and pull them down off him so they were both equally exposed.

Ella started to palm Timmy, causing him to grow hard almost instantly. He pulled away from her lips before it went too far and reached into his bedside for a condom. He rolled off her, leaving her to catch her breath. Ella watched slyly as he put on the condom and then got on top, Timmy's eyes widened but he grinned not long after which made Ella grin.

Ella had her arms wrapped around his neck, their chests were pushed together as she started to roll her hips on top of him. They both let out gasps of pleasure, Timmy started to kiss her neck forcefully until all the contact became too much for Ella to sustain and she rolled them over so he was on top.

Timmy picked up the pace, moving both their bodies at the same time. Ella let out moans of joy while Timmy tried to last as long as he could. He left more and more love bites on her neck as they went along. Ella's pleasure was unaccountable, she had already climaxed twice and was so ready for another.

Eventually Timmy gave it his all and collapsed on top of her, they both were a sight of sweaty messes as he rolled to the side. They breathed heavily next to each other before turning and looking at each other. Ella started to giggle uncontrollably which made Timmy laugh. Her laugh didn't distract him from the fact that he was totally in love with this girl.