Pickup Lines

Y/n pov:

You woke up tired, but you weren't too upset about it. It was a good night, and it was worth the staying up late. You got ready for school and brushed your hair, before you rushed downstairs with your backpack and grabbed some cold cereal before you headed to school. You walked down the same streets like any other morning. Today was finally Friday, you were for the first time, in a long time, actually sad that you wouldn't be able to see Peter at school. Maybe if you were lucky you could hang out with him during the weekend.

You walked into the crowded school, and up to your locker before you heard a now healthy Ned yelling your name "y/n!" he ran up to you smiling " me and Peter are getting together to build the new Lego set that came out after school, you should come!" he said in a whisper yell. You smiled lightly and shrugged "yeah I'll come of Peter's okay with it." you said grabbing your books and closing your locker, Leaning against it. "what's the new Lego set??" you asked Ned his face lighting up. " millennial falcon, 7360 pieces!"

Peter showed up and smiled walking up to you two. Ned turned to him automatically asking Peter "Hey! I was just telling y/n how she should come over tonight and build the new Lego set with us." he said nudging him, lightly in the arm. Peter shrugged and smiled looking nervously to ned  "Sure I don't see anything wrong with that." he said looking to you, your eyes catching his. His beautiful brown eyes seeming like they stared right into your heart. You blushed, and a Peter gave a shy smile looking to Ned who was smirking.

You cleared your throat and smiled "what are you guys doing over the weekend?"  you asked wanting to see if they had anything to do. Ned shrugged looking to peter who shook his head. The bell rang interrupting your conversation. You walked to class with Peter, and sat down in your seat next to him. You leaned down on the desk seeing a small crumple of paper on the ground. Being the curious person you are, You picked it up and opened it.

Your face curved to a smile and you laughed a little trying not to disrupt class. Peter looked to you a bit confused. The note read "did you sit in sugar? Because you've got a sweet ass" writen on the small scrawl of paper. You showed peter the note and he, smiled a little before he grabbed his notebook and pulled out a piece of paper, a smirk on his face.

He scribbled something on the paper before filing it and passing it to you. You opened it and smiled lightly feeling your heart flutter a little, at the smile on his face. You quickly scrawled your replies, the note to note conversation going throughout class.

P:  I've got so many pickup lines I'll never use.

Y/n: Ive got some pretty good ones.

P: bet mine are better

Y/n: Fite me

P: Is there an airport nearby or did my heart just take off?

Y/n: Are you sure you're not tired? You've been running through my mind all day.

P: I was wondering if you had an extra heart? Mine was just stolen.

Y/n: is your name Google because you have everything I've been searching for.

P:I may not be a genie, but I can make your dreams come true.

Y/n: I think there's something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.

P: was your dad an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on this earth!

Y/n: do you have a pencil? Because I want to erase our past and write our future.

P: was your dad a thief? Because someone stole the stars in the sky and put them in your eyes.

Those were only a few you had remembered. you were smiling like and idiot after that class ended keeping the papers you two had been passing. You waved Peter goodbye, and went to your second class.  You rested your head on your desk and thought about this weekend.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
(Le skip because class is really boring)

The lunch bell finally rang and you headed to the lunch room, getting your food. The school lunches weren't as bad as they had been. Or maybe it was just the day that you were having?

You sat at the table and smiled at Peter. His eyes seeming starstruck, he smiled and glanced to Ned who came and sat next to you two. Ned started rambling on about the Legos you guys were going to build tonight and how awesome it was going to be. You smiled lightly at his excitement, feeling Peter's eyes on you again.

After a lunch full of rambling the bell rang again, and you sighed standing and saying goodbye to Peter, like always but something seemed different about him. But you couldn't tell what. He seemed to notice what you said, and remember it for later, he would always be concerned about you if you weren't feeling well, he seemed like he cared alot more than he did before... Or maybe that's just what you wanted, you had to be imagining things.

After sitting (sleeping) in school for two hours , you finally got the bell to go home. You ran out of class almost tripping on yourself, you put your books away and closed your locker seeing peter talking to Ned, his face was a pink shade and he looked nervous. You waved but they weren't paying attention, so you walked up to them, Peter looked to you and smiling "hey y/n." he said in an awkward tone, nervously looking to Ned. You raised your brow and looked to Ned " what did I miss?" you asked, Ned looked like he was about to talk before Peter cleared His throat. "Hey you're coming over to build that new lego set right?" Peter asked interrupting what bed was about to say, and nudging him.

"yeah, sounds like fun. Should we get out of the school.. this place gives me nightmares..." you said laughing before they nodded and you all started walking to Peter's house.

'' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' ''

A/n
Hey! so, A lot of my story doesn't have anyone reading it, but I'm still going to keep updating every Sunday, I want there to be aloy of content. Also I'm trying to push the romance on but I don't wanna move things fast, but I'm trying your guys! I love you all if you read my story at all, get ready for some spidey tension *wink wink*