Invitation

(^^just thought I would share this)
_____________________________
Y/n pov:

Class went by super fast you and Peter passing notes during the lesson. You two understood science really well and you didn't really need more school lessons

The bell rang and you headed off to your next class, "see ya at lunch!" you said waving at him he waved back before glancing to his phone. You went to your next class not thinking much of it. You actually might have slept through that class? Meh you couldn't remember.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lunch time ran around and you grabbed your bag running to the lunchroom. Peter was sitting there, and he waved at you. You felt your heart jump a little when you saw him and smiled waving back with a small blush on your face.

You walked over and sat down with your food smiling at him "where's Ned?" you asked seeijng his seat was empty. Peter was already looking at you and smiled "oh, he uh wasn't feeling too good he went home sick.." he said taking a bite of his food. You nodded and sighed "well I hope he gets better soon." you said eating a little.

Peter sighed "yeah I planned to go and have a star wars marathon with him before the new movie comes out in a few days.." he said before hesitantly looking up to you, "I-I  still have some snacks.. I got some chips, popcorn, some candy and uh (favorite snack) and some soda." he said rubbing he back of his neck. "wouldn't want it to go to waist, would you.. Want to come over?" he asked his face a pink shade.

You looked to him Your heart feeling like it was going to beat out of your chest. Peter just asked you on a date? Or maybe it wasn't a date?? You were a little confused on the situation but replied as best as you could. "A-a movie marathon? Sure! That sounds like alot of fun." you said smiling like and idiot, a tint of pink on your cheeks.

His Face brightened up and his eyes widened "g-great, uh I can text you my adress, and everything else.. " he said scrambling for his phone nervously. You had a small smile on your face and he handed you his phone, you typed in your number and added a name, handing him his phone back. "There you go."

He grabbed it back and immediately texted you to make sure that he wasn't given the wrong number. Your phone went off And you saw his notification pop up. You smiled lightly putting your phone back into your pocket.  You and Peter continued to talk a little before the cursed bell rang telling you that lunch was over.

You stood up and threw away your trash before waving to Peter. "see you later!" you said happily smiling like an idiot on your way to your next class doing a small fist pump. Little did you know peter was doing the same.

-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-

The bell rang and you bolted out of class with your bag to your locker, your headphones in your ears. You wanted to get home asap, movie marathon clothes were waiting for you. Leggings and a hoodie, something comfortable, but still attractive if that was possible.

You rushed home and walked through the door, before heading up the stairs and to your room. You quickly changed,

before you walked down the stairs grabbing your phone seeing another notification from Peter

Peter: So, You can come over around 3 if you want to.

Y/n: Sounds good. Should I bring anything?

Peter: Just be comfortable, we will be watching movies till late.

Y/n: already done. See you then!

You put the phone down and glanced at the time. You had a little bit of free time. So you decided to go up to your room and listen to music while reading a book. You groaned and rolled onto the floor stretching there before looking at the time and deciding it was a good time to head over.

You walked over to your mirror and sat down looking at yourself. You crinkled your face and looked at the shape of your nose, and your cheeks and the color of your eyes. Before your pouted to yourself In The mirror. Not very impressed with the way you looked, you sighed looking at the time before you walked down the stairs and grabbing your phone and putting in his address before putting in your headphones and walking to his house. Hopefully things go well..

You walked down the streets of queens the chilly air against your neck, sending chills down your spine. You tapped you fingers to the beat of your music before you finally got to the apartments where it said he was. You made your way through the doors and pushed the button to the elevator, hearing the ding of the bell before the doors opened.

You walked in and sighed to yourself the elevator making it up a few floors. You took your headphones out and rolled them up putting them in your pocket. The doors opened and you followed the directions that Peter had given you, walking up to the apartment door and taking a deep breath. You knocked hearing a few moments of silence before loud footsteps followed. Don't screw this up y/n  you mentally told yourself before the door opened.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-

A/n
Hope you guys enjoyed!
Next chapter the date??
Please don't forget to vote and comment!!