Queens New York

Y/n pov:

Peter smiled "let's get this tour started." he said looking to Ned "where should we start?" he asked him

Ned thought for a moment before he smiled and whispered in Peter's ear, a smile making its way on Peter's face.

Ned cleared his throat and started the tour showing you popular tourist places, and the grocery stores and gas stations. This all took a long time the sun starting to go down getting closer to nighttime.

Peter turned to you and smiled " you hungry?" he asked glancing to Ned who, Nodded his head. Peter looked to you "follow me I know the best place." he said as we walked down he street.

You followed looking around for the restaurants before seeing a small little worn down deli that looked like it had gone through alot. "this place was just re-modeled has the best sandwiches in queens." he said smiling as they walked through the doors, a small bell ringing as you did.

Peter smiled, the man at The front smiling at him, "hey, what will it be today?" he asked wiping his hands and leaning on the counter. You glanced to Peter before looking at the menu. You couldn't decide what you wanted "just get me whatever you get." you said shrugging slightly and looking to him.

He looked to him " two of the usual." he said looking to Ned who ordered his sandwich. Peter took out his money and paid for them a few minutes later they gave us our sandwiches.

"I know a place we can eat." he said ask we walked outside down to a small park. "woah this town has huge parks" you said seeing the park go on down two blocks. You walked over and sat on a swing, opening your small wrapping around the sand which, Peter and Ned sitting on a swing too and beginning to eat their sandwiches waiting for your response.

You took a small bite, it felt like food melting in your mouth. "this is so good!" you said covering your mouth full of food.

Peter smiled and laughed a little " glad you like it." he said his face a little pink. You all ate your food and talked for a bit not noticing how much time had gone by. You were hoping to get home to see your dad if he came home early, which happened occasionally.

You finished the sandwich and gave a sigh your stomach being full. "that was so good." you said swinging lightly on the swing. "thanks Peter." you said smiling at him.

You sat there for a little before you checked the time, it was getting late. "I should probably head home soon my father will be wondering where I am." you said Ned standing up and nodding " yeah I think I'm gonna go home and take a nap." he said patting his stomach.

Peter stood up " yeah I should probably work on my stark internship." he said stretching. You stood off the swing and threw away the trash before stretching and groaning slightly. "Well, uh. See you guys tomorrow then?" you said blushing slightly at the awkwardness.

Peter smiled and nodded " sure thing see you then." he said waving. You all parted your own ways. You recognized the buildings around now that they had given you a tour of the city. You followed the same road back to your apartment, before you made your way to the elevator. You used the new key and walked in.

"Hello? Dad?" you yelled listening for a reply, there was nothing. You gave out a small sigh and walked up to your room, setting you backpack on the floor you groaned and laid on your bed looking up at the ceiling.

Your feet were killing you after walking around town with Ned and Peter for a few hours. It was worth it in your head though.

You stood up and decided to open the rest of the boxes in your room taking all your comics, books and other misilanious things that you had to unpack. You finished and took the boxes downstairs where the rest of them had been stacked.

You checked the time on your phone seeing a text from your father. "gonna be home a little late tonight, they are trying to get all my information set up before tomorrow." you clicked on the notification and replied " okay, see you later." you pressed send before you sighed running your fingers through your hair.

You had the house to yourself like always. You checked the cupboards realizing the only thing you had was plates bowls and silverware. No snacks or food..

You turned to the clock and then checked your bank account grabbing your bag and wallet putting in your headphones and walking to the grocery store that Peter had showed you earlier today.

You walked down the streets the sunlight slowly fading away over time. You weren't really paying attention, you were jamming out to your music, while a certain hero was roamed the streets.

You walked into the store and grabbed your favorite snacks, including some of your dad's favorite snacks as well. You grabbed the basics like bread and milk, some fruit and vegetables. Before realizing that you probably had enough in you cart. You weren't worried about the price, your dad would probably pay you back for running the groceries while he worked.

You went to the front and paid for all your food, having all your bags in the shopping cart you stopped to check your phone before you glanced up seening a man walking in. He looked shaggy, his beard was scruffy and his teeth were yellow, his hair was covered by a hat and he wore a long sweater, his hands were in his pockets. But not for long. He entered through the sliding glass doors before he took a rope and tied the handles together, keeping the doors closed.

You immediately knew something was wrong, your bags hadn't moved from the bagging area, as you felt your entire body freeze, your heart included.

He turned around before he pulled a gun out of his pocket and aimed it to the roof shooting it off a few times. You covered your ears and winced not knowing what to do. Screams were heard throughout the store as the employees looked around in fear there were a couple more shots heard in different places of the store... You were trapped