Company Kou x Laito

Kou got kicked out the house so he got drunk,stayed at a apartment for a few days  and wasnt thinking straight....he called the last person he would expect .....'duh duh dunnnnnn' Laito Samaki....

Laito walked in and smiled...."Kou what's the emergency...."

Kou sighed...."I need the company..." Laito blushed and sat beside him....he smirked...."can't you call a escort or some chick..."

Kou sighed..."I rather have you..." he looked down......

Laito smirked ,"I take that as a compliment~ " he stood up..."this place really isn't cozy~"

Kou growled..."no shit...."

Laito rolled his eyes and grabbed the alcohol. .."You can't have too many you can go into a coma~" He growled...."I paid for it smart ass~"

Laito smirked..."thanks your not the only one who came on this~ " he winked at him and Kou looked away and blushed,"why I had to call him..." he sighed..

Laito sighed..."your no fun tough guy...you boring as your prick..."

Kou growled...."you gonna take that back...." Laito stuck out his tongue...."nope"

Kou pushed him to the wall...."say that again...." he let out a demonic growl....Laito body felt weak...he looked down....Kou blushed....."you look Luke a girl cut your hair..."

Laito blushed..."Kou do-Mmgh!!~" he couldn't react what just happened. Kou pinned his hips to the wall and broke the kiss...he kissed his lips again his jaw then his neck.... Laito moaned...."W-we can't....we suppose to hate each o-"

Kou cupped his chin and rubbed his lips...."I don't care ok....I just want you...."  Laito blushed dark...."still your an headache and a prick..." Kou growled..."says the one that's ran through everybody..." Laito got offended....then smirk..."ok prick...." he walked to the door and Kou slammed his head into the wall....

Laito woke up in his bed and growled....he sat up...Kou looked at him....."you still mad at me...." Laito sighed...."Look lets just hurry up and make up so I be on my way...." Kou sat up..."ok..." Laito kissed him roughly...."don't waste my time~"

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Kou had Laito against the dresser banging  him from behind...."mmm~ nice round ass~" Laito moaned..."Your so huge ripping me apart!!~" He was loosing himself and slowly getting the others worried but he didn't care as long as he was getting  hole resize...

Kou groaned and slowed down the pace so both can catch their breathe...."mm~ Kou I take back what I  said~" he smiled.... Kou blushed and kissed his neck and shoulder.."I know...." they started tongue kissing and Kou pulled out and rubbed his tip on the brunettes needy hole.....Laito bit his lip.."Kou~~"....he slammed into his spot and he clenched around him and they both came "Ahh!"~~" Laito moaned out ....Kou growled and pulled,out panting....Laito purred....."Can I have round two~"

Kou started kissing his neck when Yum came in...."Kou!!!!!"

Kou jumped up and gave Laito his stuff and pushed Laito out the window but not before giving him a kiss......Laito limped home sore and tired....he teleported and fell asleep being prepared for Reiji speech in the morning...

Papita_Frita_7w7

Im still taking request today 😶dont forget to like

Im still requesting 😊