Chapter 2

The months flew by. Finn forgot about the beauty that he had met on New Years Eve and Roman was busy focusing on his future fights. Nobody thought of the girl with ocean eyes and what happened to her. Well, Liv Morgan thought of her. And of course she made sure that the girl with ocean eyes didn't contact the guys.

"Hello Liv."

"Still being a good girl Evie? How's your son doing?"

"He's fine. What do you want?"

"Just making sure you haven't spoken to my Finn about your little problem."

"I haven't and I don't want to. Can you leave me alone now? I'm busy."

"Doing what? Setting up the nursery?"

"No I'm unpacking clothes."

"Oh? Your son moved in with you?"

"Yes. Is there anything else?"

"Nope. Just send me pictures of the nursery so I can brag about my niece and nephew."

"Please stop saying that you're their aunt."

"Why? I'm the only one who knows about them. Except for Alexa and Braun."

"You said you wouldn't tell anyone!"

"Oops! Don't forget the pictures bye!" Liv hung up and decided to flirt with Finn while Maeve was at her house flustered with Liv's actions.

Maeve sat in her older son's room, unpacking his clothes into his drawers while her mom takes him to his camp.

"Maeve! Are you here?" 

Galina? Why is she here and why? Maeve thought to herself before getting up. "Yeah I'll be there in a minute." Maeve stood up and waddled to the living room.

"Why didn't you tell you were pregnant? I would've helped you get up."

"I'm fine. Why are you here?"

"Well, I haven't seen or heard from you since New Year's Eve and wanted to check in on you."

"I'm fine."

"Where's my favorite godson?"

"He's at summer camp. If you don't mind, I have to finish unpacking Bryan's clothes."

"I'll help." Galina followed Maeve to the back room and sat on the floor while Maeve was on the bed. "So when are you going to tell him?"

"Who?"

"Finn. Isn't he the one who got you pregnant?"

"Yes but no I'm not telling him."

"Why?"

"Because he's really busy and I'm not going to distract him with a newborn baby."

"Well then. You know Joe and I have kids and he does fine."

"I'll be fine."

"Why are you like this?"

"Because I am. I already have a new job so I can work from home. I'll be fine."

"Will you tell Joe? He'll be very excited about the baby."

"Will he tell Finn?"

"Nah, they're not friends."

"Fine." Maeve pulled out her phone and called Joe.

"Evie! Did Galina come over and tell you to call me?"

"Yes. She drove over to see me. Can I face time you?"

"Sure thing baby girl." Maeve clicked the video button and appeared on the screen.