''May I come in.'' Ananya interrupted. I smiled watching bhai's expression turning soft, I suddenly disappeared for him. He nodded and she stepped in, ''I am planning a girl's day out with Raksha and Dipika. I would need the access to your summer Palace.''

Bhai nodded , ''When''

''In next few hours'' He narrowed his eyes and then patted her cheek, ''Fine, I will make arrangements and also brief your security.'' She smiled and leaned on him, ''take care of Rolli. For now she is with mom.'' 

I cleared my throat, ''I will check on Dipika.''

''You could have done that without disturbing us.'' Ananya winked at me. Shaking my head I walked out.

Dipika looked escatic. I have never seen her so hyper, she kept pulling out the clothes from the closet and discarding them. ''What are you up to love?''

''I want to look good. Its my first girls' day out. I am so excited.'' She indeed was was very happy. Who would believe that a Princess had been deprived of small things like making friends. I watched her, she looked so happy. Her long tresses danced as she hopped between the piles of clothes. ''It would be fun right. I don't know what people do when they go out with friends.'' She suddenly turned quiet and turned to me, ''You must be thinking I have lost my head. But I never got a chance to fly Veer. I never expected Ananya to invite me too, after all why should she. Its Raksha whose her friend not me.''

''Hey...calm down. Why wouldn't she invite you. She considers you as her friend cum sister, you have no idea the way she pestered bhai to find the mole so we can get you back. The way she kept throwing glares at me for being as ass to you. And you are someone to be loved.'' She smiled with a nod

''For the first time I agree with you and sorry for interrupting your moment.'' Ananya stepped in making us pull apart. She turned to Dipu, ''We leave in 15 minutes, its going to be fun and Mr Dipika Rathore, don't you dare disturb us.'' I blinked at the endearment. Next 15 minutes , I helped my beloved wife to chose the dress she wanted to wear and one spare one as per Ananya's instructions. Bhai briefed the security and we waved at the girls as they left the Palace giggling and excited.

We moved in and I decided to utilise the day to teach my son something new. Moving to the stable, I chose my horse and mounted it making Vikram sit at the front of me. ''Ready?''

He repeated, ''ady'' Chuckling I pulled the reins lightly and the horse started galloping slowly within the yard. Bhai stood at the fence watching us and applauding Vikram. He giggled enjoying the ride as I took him around for numerous laps. After getting down, I made him pat the horse. He should learn to make a bond. To my surprise, he leaned and pecked it. We moved inside and I let go him to mom. I joined Bhai in the hotel area, we decided to check on it as we hardly spend time in the home Palace hotel.

''Veer, did you find something odd about Raksha. She suddenly left the party yesterday and didn't come back. Today morning also, she stayed in her room. I feel she is hiding something.'' Bhai's words made me go back into the events of last night. Dipu looked miffed with Adi, and all 3 had vanished almost at the same time.

''I think its something related to Adi.'' I added

''I have the same feeling. Let Raksha come back, I will ask her upfront.''

After inspecting the operations and interacting with some random guests , we made our way back to the Palace through the connecting doors. It was after days we were sharing lunch with family on a weekday. When we entered, Dad was busy taking Vikram 's tantrums with all his patience and our little Princess lay on her tummy , surrounded my numerous pillows. Bhai lifted her up, ''So you got trapped in pillow jail.''