Chapter 22

Disha's POV

I was getting bored. I closed my eyes and remembered today's event. Today Kabir talked to me for the first time. His eyes were filled with guilt. I could understand many things were running inside his head. Moreover he thinks that wasn't my fault! I never told about my parent's incident to anyone except Riya. Kabir got to know I cut myself. I need to say Kabir not so say this anyone not even Rohan. He saw me cutting myself. I don't want him to know about this.

My phone rang and I saw Rohan's ID.

"Hello Rohan."

"Disha why?" he asked. I felt so ashamed. I think Kabir called him.

"I'm sorry Rohan."

"I'm coming there with Kabir."

"You really don't need to worry Rohan I'm fine now."

"You know I won't listen to you."

"Okay." I cut the call I know Rohan would be sad.

After 1 hour he arrived with Kabir.

"Hey how are you feeling now?" he asked.

"I'm fine."

"Sorry I couldn't protect you. I couldn't be there when you needed me." he said with agony.

"Rohan it's not -" I was interrupted by him.

"You know how terrible I'm feeling right now. I have to again witnessed this scene after four years.I promised to protect you."

"Rohan you need to understand it was my fault Rohan you know I miss her so much. It was all my fault."

"Please don't do this Disha. You have been my reason to be happy."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay but I need to know something." he said looking at Kabir who was silently watching us and I nodded in response.

"Why did you cut yourself this time? What triggered your memories?" he asked.

"I was missing my parents. Yesterday was parents anniversary." I lied to him. I knew if I said the real reason he would just go mad.

"Disha you know they are happy now."

"Really??"

"Yes really."  he said.

"Take care. If you need something just inform me as I told you I'm away from one phone call.I have a important meeting." he said. I smiled and nodded remembering his words.

"When she's getting discharged??" he asked to Kabir.

"Today itself." he said. As soon as Rohan went outside Kabir spoke.

"Why you lied to him?"

"I don't want him to worry." he nodded understanding it.

"You took your medicines on time?" he asked.

"Yes." I told him. He came and sat beside me and spoke.

"Disha I'm so sorry. I know words are not repentance still I want to say it."

"Kabir you don't need to feel pity for me. I have grew up like this only."  I said. I don't want him to do that. It makes me feel weak. Kabir nodded his head.

"You change your dress I'm waiting outside." he said. I packed my medicines and we reached our home.