Chapter 4

Riya's  POV

After my little fight with that demon Rohan I was browsing through my social networking sites. Yeah I have great social life. Posting pictures of our group and seeing getting likes. Yeah I know it's bit childish but you know I love to be childish my second nature.

"Bhoo!!" someone screamed making me jump.

"What the -- you scared the hell out of me."

It seemed like he's going to die out of laughter.

"You should never look back when anyone makes sound." he said.

"Kabir I just got a mini heart attack."

"Sorry."

"What are you doing late night?" he asked.

"Nothing much..seeing the feeds on networking site."

"You know you should live the moment where you are now."

"You are living it??" I asked never expected him to give that mini speech.

"Yeah to the fullest."

"How??"

"By living in this beautiful scenario."

"Come let's go." he said pulling me up.

His little touch felt so good. I wanted it more like crazy.

I ignored that feeling and went with him.

He took me to the party where everyone is grooving with dancing skills. Music blasted through the speakers. Beer bottle in hand and few romantic people. I basically liked gathering.

"May I?" he asked for my hand. His fingers intertwined with mine.

I gave my hand to him and he led us to the centre of stage. I encircled my hands around his neck and he kept his hand on my waist.

I didn't know he dances so well. I felt like only we were only present there. Everyone seem to fade away. His chocolatey brown eyes seemed to hold me. I wanted to kiss him so badly. My heart started beating. I ignored that feeling.

"Is there any special one on social networking site?" he asked.

"What? No it's just that we need to give yourselves rest from putting the facade that we have when we interact people."

"Is the facade there? I mean now?" he asked.

"No." he grinned like a four year old kid.

"You know my mother told me people appreciate the real you more than the facade you wear to impress."

"Maybe the real you is so vulnerable that to protect itself we need facade."

"No one would harm you and life is all about taking risk." he was so right.

"You know my mother is listening to us now."

"Where??" I asked.

"There." he pointed to the number of stars.

"That star can you see.There she is."  he said. I couldn't understand what was more beautiful the galaxy of stars which was above us or the person who was beside me. I grinned like an idiot but I loved it. It was real.

"Come let's go it's late now."

"Yeah." though I wanted different. I wanted to stay with him

"Riya wait-"

"What happened?" I asked.

"I want to say you something."

"I am listening."

He hesitated for a while but then he said

"You are so beautiful Riya. I wish we could be like this.Together. First time when I saw you in the collidor that time all the emotions rushed inside me . I wanted to know you more. I want you to be first and last love of my life. I love you so much Riya."

I lost words. Every emotion seemed to rush inside me. I wanted to cry and laugh at the same time. I closed our distane by kissing him.

I don't know what came over me. The boy I loved loves me too.  My happiness knew no bounds.

Our first kiss is so tender. His lips were so soft. It seemed to melt away. I loved that feeling and him so much. I felt like my heart will come out at any time.

"I love you too Kabir." I said.

He didn't waste other time and closed the distance again by kissing.

We only stopped when we needed to breath. Our hands were intertwined. I love this day.

"We need to say this to our friends." I said.

He nodded in agreement and kissed my forehead.

"I too fell in love with you at the first sight. It just didn't understand. I always used to thing about you every single day."

"I'm lucky to have you." he said which made me blush.

We went back to our camp. He never left my hand. We saw Rohan and Disha chatting.

"Hey guys." I waved them.

"We want to share something." Kabir said.