Chapter 13

Disha's POV

"Don't take his words seriously. You know he's just angry. Sorry on behalf of Kabir." Rohan said to me.

"I understand Rohan. It's not his fault." he didn't say anything else. Rest of the ride I watched the road and trees passing by.

"Bye see you tomorrow then?" he asked.

"Yeah bye good night."

"Good night."

It's so much hurting to see the person you love hates you with all its guts.

I wish she didn't go from our lives. I miss her so much!  I feel so shattered. I wish if I was on that bus rather than Riya. I'm so sorry Riya. I didn't stop you. I wish if I could save her. I wish I could bring her back. Her absence kills me. I feel so alone. Tear escaped from my eyes. I don't remember when I drifted off to sleep.

Everyday was same. Going to hospital checking Kabir and heading back to home.

My phone ranged which drew my attention to it.

"Hello."

"Disha my child."

"Uncle everything's okay? Are you and Kabir fine??" I asked worried.

"Yes we are fine. I needed to talk to you and your guardian.Can you all meet me soon??"

"Where?"

"In your home?"

"Yeah Uncle sure. When you are free?"

"Tomorrow? Will it be fine?"

"Yes uncle sure." With that I ended the call.

Aunt is staying here for five days so I guess it wouldn't be any problem.

The day passed by. Today I'm going to meet Kabir's dad. I don't know what he's going to talk about.

"Please Mr Malhotra have a seat."

"Mrs Kapoor I... Will you give Disha's hand for my son for marriage??"

I just felt like I couldn't breath.

"Disha it's your decision too. You know my son very well. I know you can help him. You always have been by his side."

"Uncle but.."

"Please Disha you know you are the only girl he atleast know well. No other girl is well for him. You handle him well. You understand him. You can handle him. I don't know what will your answer be but I know having you as my daughter in law can make my son well. Trust me he's not bad. He's just lost within himself."

"Uncle I need time to think."

"Okay but please think about it."

"Mr Malhotra do you think he's ready to marry someone? Is he ready to take responsibility?"

"I assure you. I.." he was interrupted by his call.

"Yeah.. okay... hmm..
okay I will call you back.. I'm coming." he said ending the call.

"I need to leave now I got an urgent meeting. Please think about it." I nodded in respond.

How can I marry someone who loves my best friend and moreover he hates me. But he needs someone. I can't....