"Give me that sh*tnerd!" Bakugo snatched the folder out of Midoriya's hands, todoroki looked over to see the folder.

"We have discovered that at 10:00 pm, deadly villain Murderer: X wasn't found inside his cell, but strangely they found a police officer dead near the villain's cell, we assumed that the villain killed the police to bust out." Bakugo read aloud.

"He escaped?!" Todoroki asked in shock.

"D*mn that villain.. We were going to bust him out.." Bakugo mumbled.

"Please don't tell anyone just yet guys.. It would shock them and they might lose focus for tomorrow's sports festival.. I'll tell them right after the sports festival..." Midoriya was trembling from confusion.

Bakugo and Todoroki looked at the greenette, Todoroki pulling his hand out for midoriya.

"Get up, we have more things to focus on.." Midoriya looked up, carefully taking Todoroki's hand.

"Y-yes.."

"Oi, deku, what about the money?"

"I'll mail it back to the others.. But.. this is faster so, here Todoroki-kun.." Midoriya pulled out a total of 100,000 yen.

"You should give the money back to our classmates... fifty thousand yen.." Todoroki was shocked.

"Y-You knkw you contributed here as well right?..." Todoroki said, making midoriya smile weakly.

Bakugo snatched a few of it since he also contributed some.

"But i'll be taking this!" Bakugo said, smirking before he walked away, leaving Todoroki and Midoriya.

....

The next day....

{3rd Person POV}

"Finally some wide open area, that d*mn cell was too cramped and sh*tty!" (M/N) said while he was standing on an edge of a building, holding his his blood-stained dagger while looking down at cars and people passing at the road, alot of people were outside today due to the sports festival for UA.

"Like i would believe that Plain guy.. What's his name again... Hmm.. Izuku, would really bust me out.." (M/N) scoffed at the thought of it, jumping from building to building to get to his apartment.

(M/N) stole his scarf, coat and daggers back from the jail, of course not without killing a person.

When (M/N) finally got to his apartment, he stood infront of the door to room 3, he smiled to himself before knocking.

He heard something drop, followed by footsteps coming closer, when the door opened, a knife was about to stab him by the face, thankfully (M/N) caught the wrist of the person.

"That's not nice killing someone you know too well, Kiba-chan~" (M/N) smirked.

"(M/N)...? Th-They.. They did bail you out.." Kiba dropped the knife, wrapping his arms around the tall (H/C)-haired male (pretend ur tall if ur short).

"It's only been a couple of days, Kiba-chan, you already miss me that much~?" (M/N) ruffled the hair of the shorter male.

"Shut up.." Kiba pulled away from the hug, pulling (M/N) inside.

"Did they really bail you out of there?! Because those two kids told me so!"

"Wait what kid? Did someone come in here?!" (M/N) gritted his teeth.

"Yep! They said that you told them about this apartment! They said that they would bail you out, they even have the money for it!" Kiba said with sparkling eyes, making (M/N) drain the color from his face.

"(M/N)? You okay?"

"Kiba get me my plain clothes! I'll go take a bath, And hurry!" (M/N) was already unbuttoning his coat, running over to the bathroom.

"Huh? Okay..?" Kiba was red by the moment, seeing (M/N)'s shirtless toned figure running, he was still disturbed about the fact his arms had cuts, but he shrugged it off and began to get (M/N)'s clothes.

(Small fact: Kiba caught (M/N) once cutting his arms with his dagger, which led Kiba become protective)

When (M/N) got out of the shower, he saw Kiba in front of the door, holding out his clothes, a black tank top with grey jacket along with black jeans, his white converse shoes in his other hand.

Kiba was staring down at (M/N), who was only wearing a towel around his waist, water dripping down his (H/C) bangs.

"What're you looking at?" This made the red-haired male snap out of it.

"Here are your clothes, (M-M/N)!" Kiba was looking away, his red hair covering his face.

"Thanks..." (M/N) took it, going over to his room to quickly change.

'I'm really sorry i doubted you, Izuku..' (M/N) thought while he was changing into his clothes, he took his weapons with him incase, he wore his shades to cover his missing right eye, he made sure to put on his scarf as well.

Of course he might get caught again, but he wanted to go to the sports festival to talk to Midoriya.

....