She was quiet for a while before she screamed," Yes, yes, yes! Omg, I've always wanted to do this! I can't wait to get started! What should I do first? You already have the clothes, so all you need to do is hair and make-up. You also need to learn how to walk in heels. Oh God, I've got my work cut out for me." she kept rambling on to herself," Well, what are you doing just standing there?! We've got to get to the best salon there is and get your hair done. But first, do you have any money on you?"

"Yeah, my mom gave an unlimmited credit card probably hoping for a day like this would come"

"Great! Now, I guess we will have to start tomorrow, since everything would be closed by this time at night. I guess I should get going. You better be up early tomorrow, I'll be picking you up," she said with a tone of warning. I just rolled my eyes at her and showed her to the door.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I was woken up by somebody shaking me.

"Annabelle, Annabelle, ANNABELLE."

"What, what? I'm up, I'm up"

"Annabelle," Tami scolded," I told you to be up and ready by the time I got here and yet, your still asleep. So, get up and get ready, we should have been leaving by now."

"Calm your tits, woman. I'll be ready in no time. Just let me shower first."

"Fine, meet me downstairs when your done," 

I nodded my head and she left, shutting the door behind her. I sighed and went into the shower. When I finished, I grabbed some loose jeans and a shirt that had a picture of mario and luigi on it. Hey, you're never to young to like mario and luigi. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. 

"Okay, I'm here, what are we going to do?" I asked.

"We are going to the hair salon and getting your hair cut and layered, and maybe even some bangs," she siad with a devilish smile. And that was when my mom walked in.

"Honey, I can't believe your doing this! Oh, I am so happy! Your going to look so gorgeous!" she said while hugging me very tightly.

"Mom. . I need . . to breath," I said trying to get out of her death trap of a hug.

"Right, sorry, I am just so excited that your going through with this!" she squeled.

"Well, ya, I mean I think it's been too long, and its time for a change," I said.

"Right so were going to the hair salon now," Tami said politely.

"Oh, ok, sorry, don't want to make you, go ,go!" she said while shooing us out the door. We got into the car and drove to the salon. We finally got to a huge place called 'Queen Cuts', and went inside. It smelled like a really nice shampoo.