While humming softly as I walked into the kitchen, I grabbed an apple and sat myself down at my table. As I quietly ate my apple, I scrolled through the news to see if anything new had happened. I soon came across an article talking about BTS and their invitation to perform at the AMA's.

"Wow, so that is what they are doing in America," I mumbled softly as I ate.

Eventually, I finished my apple and I got up to throw away the core before picking up my bag and putting my shoes on. Once I had checked I have everything, I stepped out of my apartment and locked the door before walking to a nearby bus stop. I decided it is best and cheaper to take the bus first and then take a taxi for the rest of the route.

I sat down on the bench at the bus stop and looked around on the street to pass time. The bus finally arrived and I stepped on before scanning my card. I found a seat near the back of the bus and sat down before looking out the window. After a while, I felt a small tap coming from behind me. I sat up and turned around.

"Um, Hi, I am sorry to bother you but I just wanted to say that I am happy you and Jungkook are dating. Jungkook seems really happy when he is with you."

I instantly smiled and replied, "Thank you so much for saying that! I have seen quite a few comments and posts about how I seem really mean to him or I don't care about him so it is nice to hear that for a change."

"Oh, why would you read those comments? There is no use of wasting your time reading those," that girl responded.

I grinned and noticed she was sitting alone, "I know but I can't help it. It is so amusing to me. So, do you want to sit next to me? We can talk easier that way."

She quickly nodded and moved into the seat next to me, "So, where are you going?"

"I am going to meet with a friend. How about you? And what is your name?" I answered.

"Oh, my name is Lee Jiwoo and I am going to work," she answered with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Jiwoo, I am (name). So are you a fan of BTS?"

"Oh yeah I am, I have been a fan since 2014," she answered.

"Really? Have you ever met them before?"

"I have been to 2 of their concerts but that is it."

"Oh, wow. Do you have a favorite member?"

"Eh, not really. They are all so amazing and talented that I cannot just choose a favorite."

"Ah, I see," I answered.

We then spent the next few stops talking until her stop came. We exchanged numbers and she waved me good-bye before stepping off. I grinned and turned my attention back towards the window thinking about the new friend I had made.

My stop soon arrived and I got off before walking towards the curb to hail a taxi. A taxi soon pulled up in front of me and I got in before telling the driver the address. I leaned back into the seat and took out my phone to pass time. After a bit, the cab stopped and I thanked the driver before handing him the money. As I got out, I took out my phone and was about to called Taehyung before getting interrupted by someone.

"(Name)? What are you doing here?"

I looked up and immediately smiled when I saw Jimin, "Oh, hi Jimin! Taehyung wanted to go get lunch with me and he told me to come to meet him at, well, your place."

"Ah, I see," he answered with a smile.

"What are you doing out here?"

"I had to go pick something up," he answered. "I am walking back so do you want me to walk you over?."