2: She, He, It?

The next few weeks, Billie sat alone at lunch, listening to music.

He'd stopped hanging out with his friends because they said that he's just going through a phase.

He had started testosterone already, and since his father was a very hairy man, his facial hair came in fairly quickly.

He was pleased with himself and the effects the testosterone brought to his body.

It was going to be a couple of months before his voice dropped.

But, he did look like a boy. He could pass as a boy.

Maybe them moving wasn't such a bad thing, since he could go to this new school and have everyone know he's a boy.

He smiled to himself as he walked into the girl's locker room for P.E.

He unlocked his locker and a dildo fell out of it.

"The fuck?" He whispered to himself as he picked it up.

Dyke!

"Okay, well fuck you whoever did this." He said, closing his locker and going to the art teacher's prep period.

"They put a fucking dick in my locker!"

He tossed the dick to the teacher.

"Who?" He said, examining the dildo.

Billie sat on one of the desks. This was pretty much the only teacher who was the most supportive to Billie. He could tell Mr. Jimenez anything.

"I Don't know. Some fucking bitch in the locker rooms. I don't know how the fuck they got my locker combination, I never give it to anyone."

"Billie, just brush it off. All they want is attention. Do you want to stay in here for p.e. from now on? I can write passes for you."

"Yeah."

The teacher was a well built average man, in his early 30's. His skin was dark and he was hispanic. He never grew much hair but he had a full stubble and his hands were strong looking and his biceps were well defined, so was his jawline.

He also wore glasses and was into anime, rock bands, and boxing.

"Oh.. you grew peach hairs, huh?" He chuckled, as he was grading papers.

Billie felt his face and smiled as he nodded. "Yeah. Is it that noticeable?"

Mr. Jimenez nodded.

They carried on talking about where Billie was going to move and what he expected from the testosterone.

"Mr. Jimenez, I don't know... I'll really miss you when I move. None of the other teachers are nice as you."

The older man smiled. "I'll miss you too. I hope you find someone you can talk to at your new school, too."

Billie wiped his tears and sniffled. "Damn it." He chuckled.

"They asked me why I couldn't just be a bisexual girl." Billie said, swinging his feet.

Mr. Jimenez scoffed.

"Because, you're a fucking boy. Jesus. Why can't people just accept the fact that people change all the time? This world is fucked."

"I couldn't have said it better."

"So! Have you felt any change from the T?"

Billie nodded.

"I dunno, I grew hair on my face and stuff. It seems early but I feel like my voice is dropping. Can you hear it?"

Mt. Jimenez shook his head. "Not really. But all you gotta do is wait."

School ended, and Billie took the bus home.

"Mom, I'm home." He called out, walking to his room.

"Okay!" She yelled back from the kitchen.

"I'm gonna take a nap!"

"Don't forget to take off your binder!"

He stood in front of his mirror and took off his hoodie. Then, his flannel, then his shirt, his undershirt, and finally he stared at his binder.

"Well hello, depression. Nice to see you again, uh yeah yeah you go ahead and make me feel like shit." He joked with himself.

He struggled to take it off and when he did, he flung it onto his bed, not looking in the mirror anymore.

Billie threw on a long and baggy David Bowie shirt and flopped on his bed.

He pulled out his computer and logged onto it.

Jesus fucking christ, seriously?

wow there you go uhhhhh im sick to the point where it hurts to breathe and i can barely do so. Soooo.... just wait for the next chapter, I'll be updating other books too.