"Shh, you're not supposed to say that!" Alexa hissed and glanced around to make sure nobody heard.

"They don't know who Shay is" Bria told her.

"But they can draw conclusions"

After a week of waking up early to go to school to teach the children of tomorrow and Alexa still trolling the Avengers, Alexa and Bria decided to go to Disneyland to have some fun. Also to watch Shay act like Alice as she has fun interacting with the characters and guests. It was just going to be the two teachers having fun and following their friend around, but Eugene invited himself.

They arrived early at the park. At around ten. As soon as they entered they saw a band and a crowd of people. The trio walked over to see check it out and saw something they didn't know they needed. The Mad Hatter dancing with Cruella de Vil. Of course their friend Shay was there dressed as Alice. She was dancing around with Tweedledum and Tweedledee.

After the dancing, they followed the Hatter and Alice to Fantasyland where they interacted with more characters and tried to scare their friends. Alexa, Bria and Eugene left the characters for a while as they decided to enjoy the park and get on some rides.

"The child in me is excited that the Disney characters recognize me" Eugene grinned and placed a hand on his chest after him, Alexa and Bria had an encounter with Princess Merida, Gaston and the Evil Queen.

"Well, they do like us and well, you know Shay" Bria explained.

"Yeah. Three years and Gaston is still hitting on me" Alexa grumbled.

"Gaston's posing and flexing" Bria giggled as the image of him flirting with her and Alexa came back to mind.

"The eyebrow wiggling" Alexa added "the Evil Queen is right, his eyebrows do look like a caterpillar on the loose"

"Three years and he keeps insulting my hair" Eugene pouted. Alexa and Bria laughed.

"You there! Halt! I know you!"

The trio stopped in their tracks when they saw the people approaching them. Alexa suddenly felt bad for her brother but she knew she could do nothing to help him. But she can laugh to help herself.

"Oh no" Eugene breathed out.

"Oh yes" Bria smiled.

"You! I remember you. You proposed to my Drizella!" Cinderella's stepmother told Eugene and stood in front of him. The Tremaine sisters behind their mother.

"Well I did propose, but she rejected me" Eugene informed the step mother.

"Is this true, Drizella?" She turned to her daughter in the green dress.

"He is not a prince, mother. He has no money!" She informed.

"But Drizella, I love you!" Eugene declared.

"I don't care about love. I care about wealth, riches, money– hellooo!" Drizella smiled at a man who walked by.

"Well I do have a second daughter" the stepmother motioned to Anastasia.

"But I love Drizella"

Anastasia gasped loudly, picked up her the skirt of her dress and stomped around and complained loudly.

"Oh no, quick, everyone, cover your eyes!" Alexa heard a very familiar voice yell. The Mad Hatter approached them with a band of children trailing behind him "look at these women! Look how scary they are!"

"Look at the big nose!" Drizella pointed at the Hatter.

"These children want to see something scary and they have. Cover your eyes!" The Hatter giggled and placed his hands over his eyes. The children did the same.

"Mother!" Anastasia and Drizella screeched.

"Don't show anybody your feet, they're ginormous!" The Hatter told the stepsisters.

They gasped "no they're not!" They yelled. 

"The glass slipper was too small!" Drizella defended herself.

"Can you sing us a song?" He asked them.

"Back. Back away. We're about to loose our eardrums" Eugene told Bria and Alexa. They took several steps back as did the crowd the characters have quickly gathered.

Anastasia covered her ears and stepped away from her sister.

"The pear shaped toad" The stepmother started off the song.

"Oooh! Sing sweet nightingale! Sing sweet nightingale. Hiiiiiigh above me!" Drizella sang loudly and off pitch. Everyone began to clap and cheer for her, even though she sang horribly.

"Boo!" The Hatter booed along with the children.

"Hatter, where's Alice?" A person asked the Hatter. Alexa looked around and saw no sign of her friend. Only the Mad Hatter with some children, their parents right behind them.

"She's at the wishing well with Wendy's boy! We are going over there right now" The Mad Hatter informed. Alexa laughed when the Hatter called Peter Pan, Wendy's boy "children, off we go! March!"

•••

A short chapter to a trip to Disneyland because I've been watching a lot of Disneyland videos.

These are the videos I used for the chapter. I love the Mad Hatter.