☆Akashi Seijuro 4

Start from the beginning

You love your parents, they love you like you're their daughter. They give you everything you need and they always let you feel loved and happy.

"[y/n]." You heard someone said. You turned around and saw Akashi behind you holding some papers . You assumed that those papers are some reports, contracts and whatever stuffs related to the upcoming school festival.

"Hai?" You askes and smiled at him.

"You have to go home with me. I'm going to wait for you at the student council room later after classes."

You blinked. "Why?"

"I need your help for me to finish these." He said.

Upon realizing what he meant, you felt heat rose up to your cheeks. "H-help? What help? I mean. For what?" You asked.

"Yes help. You're my secretary right? I need your help to finish these papers before Monday. And since today is Friday, let's try to finish this until tomorrow." He said.

You bit your lip and nodded. You don't have much of a choice since it's the student council president who ordered you. The SC president whom you liked. (is that even necessary? lol) "Okay." You said.

He nodded and turned his heels around. "I'll see you later."

**

You are currently sitting inside Akashi's limousine. You can't help yourself not be amazed on how could the Akashi's could be so rich.

Akashi told you you'll be staying at a guest room and he'll provide clothes. You already texted your mom that you'll be staying at a 'friend's' house and will be finishing some paper works.

Well half of it were true. But the 'friend' part? Dahell you don't even know what he think of you.

The vehicle stopped and before you knew it, you are staring at an enormous, as in enormous house--ehem--mansion in front of yoy.

'Seriously!? This is Akashi-kun's HOUSE?!! This is like twice the size of our house! Gosh!' You mentally shouted.

"[y/n]. Let's go." Akashi said then entered the house. You followed him.

And if you could just drop your jaw down to the floor, you did it. The inside is more as in more amazing than what you saw on the outside.

"Welcome back young master." Maids, and butlers greeted Akashi. He nodded and continued his way upstairs.

He opened his door and entered. He gestured you to follow him so you did. You looked around and realized how neat and wide his room is. It is colored in beige and it's really spacious. There is a king sized bed, a tiny living set, wherein two couches are located, a mini rectangular table at the center, and a flat screen tv plastered on the wall. There are also three doors, one is the door for the bathroom/comfort room, another for his mini library and the last for his walk-in closet. He placed his things on the study table.

"You can sit at the couch, I'll get some clothes for you." He said.

You obliged and sat down to his couch and brought out your cellphone. You clicked it open and saw four unread messages.

From your mom, dad, brother and best friend. The messages you received from your family all have the same thought. They told you to be careful and they love you. Your brother told you he'll be fetching you tomorrow. The message from your best friend [bf/n] is one of a kind.