Chapter 34: a bit over the top

Adrianna POV

I never thought I would wish to kill an elf. But at this moment in time I was furiously wishing, with all my heart, that I could rip out these elves throat. The she-elf had finished off the spiders and was now pointing her bow at Thorin, making my blood boil with anger.

'Take another step she-elf and I will end you' I growled menacingly in my mind, eyeing the red headed elf.

I was surprised there was more of the prominent-cheek-boned pricks, but there were still to many for me to take down. I was regretting destroying my clothes before, resulting in me staying in the rather fury form, that is until I found some clothing. By now, the elves had surrounded us, and had us all at bow-point. I had a moment of recklessness, as my animalistic side told me to attack, to save my mate and get of of this awful predicament. But I was held back by Thorin firm, but gentle, hold on my soft fur. I growled softly before sitting down and leaning against his leg.

"Legolass, what now?" The red headed she-elf shouted to the tall, royal looking blonde before me. Or Legolass as she had just called him.

"Search them!" Legolass shouted back, a small, yet insanely infuriating, smirk on his face. I'm pretty sure he could feel the daggers of hate myself and Thorin were shooting at him. The name Legolass rang a bell, ah yes he was the prince of Mirkwood, son to the elf king thranduil. I had respect for that man, but it was quickly subsiding. The troop of elves came forward, casting me weary looks as I growled, low and menacing at them. As an elf tried to search Thorin, I snarled and swiped at him, gentle as it was just a warning. Thorin chuckled at my reaction.

Legolass moved to search Gloin besides us. He snatched Gloins locket from him, examining the picture of his wife and child. I growled slightly, only held back by Thorins fist buried in my fur.

"Hey, give it back! That's private!" Gloin cried, snatching at thin air as Legolass raised the locket up above him, looking at one of the pictures.

" Who is this? Your brother?" Legolass snarled, pointing to a picture of a female dwarf.

" That is my wife!" Gloin shouted, outraged. I couldn't help but snigger quietly.

" And what is this horrid creature? A Goblin Mutant?"Legolass sneered, pointing to a picture of a young dwarves boy.

'Tad bit harsh blonde' I thought to my self, snarling at an elf attempting to search Thorin.

" That's my wee lad, Gimli!" Gloin yelled, his eyebrows knitting together in a bushy frown. I watched as the elves collected all of the companies weapons, except if Thorin of course, and hand them to Legolass. Noticing the missing blade, Legolass looked up at the elf infront of him, a frown of his face.

"There is one missing. There are tirthteen dwarves and only twelve blades-" Legolass growled. The elf replied timidly in elvish laguage, before Legolass stalked over to Thorin. A snarl once again ripped from my throat, and I was amused to see the other elves take a small step back.

"It seems you have your self a pet" Legolass spat, looking down at me with disgust. Thorin tightened his hold, feeling my urge to rip blondes hair out and then watch him cry over his long blond locks.

"It seems it has been causing my men trouble-" he looked towards an elf and nodded once "-let's us end that problem shall we." Out of no where, a rope was thrown around my neck, and I was pulled away from Thorin kicked and spotting and clawing at the ground. The dwarves shouted in protest, trying to fight their way towards me. It was no use, after a few of them were nocked down, I cooperated, not wanting to see them hurt.

I didn't see the others come up behind me, but the next thing I knew, I was being painfully held down by three elves knees, while te more tied my legs together like game being brought home. I was outraged now, as Legolass searched Thorin himself. I snarled, roared and growled , lashing this way and that. The ropes dug into my skin, rubbing it raw. I saw Legolass point Thorins sword as him, and that was the last straw. I thrashed about even harder, and threw the elves off of me, somehow, I managed to get free of the ropes also. In a matter of seconds, I was hurtling towards legolass, fully intent on killing his royal ass. I heard something cut through the air, then hit something with a wet, sickening, thud. Pain erupted in my chest, but it only faltered my corse slightly, but ultimately saved the blondes life. I hit him in the chest, sinking my claws into his shoulders. Thorins sword went flying, as we hit the solid ground, knocked the wind of of Legolass. My rage had been softened slightly by pain, but it still needed to make a warning. I roared with all my might at the elf, silence even the wind it seemed. The pain in my left side ribs increased, ten fold as I roared, causing me to stagger of the elf and reveal my side to the company. I purred and rubbed my head against Thorins knee, showing I was okay.