Reactions •3• - You fangirl/fanboy over BTS

you fangirl/fanboy over BTS

seungcheol
he would be so jealous and become childish by showing off the only time that he won. then when you called him out for being jealous, he delines it.

"just so you know, i beat jungkook during the match." "that was one time" "but i won your heart too. so that makes it two."

jeonghan
you were fangirling/fanboying over jin while watching their vlive and keeps complimenting how funny he is but jeonghan wasn't too happy about it.

"hey, your boyfriend, jeonghan from seventeen is much funnier and smarter." "what?" "i meant that you should be  fangirling/fanboying over me, right?"

joshua
when he is jealous, he will be so quiet that you don't even know that he was there. but at the same time he is confident in himself so he is not so jealous.

"isn't RM the best? his english is perfect." "yeahyeah, you're having dinner alone, i'm going out with coups and jeonghan." "WHAT?! I THOUGHT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GRAB DINNER TOGETHER?" "we 'were'."

junhui
when you are fangirling/fanboying over Jimin acrobatic skill, he will be judging you quietly.

"you done? i need you now." "after i finish this-" you felt his hands on you before you can finish the video. (ps: a little suggestive smut here)

soonyoung
he will fangirl/fanboy with you tbh.

"saw how jungkook just did that?" "yeah, i'm going to learn that so i can show that to carats."

wonwoo
he would be so done with you. while you are fangirling over Taehyung's deep voice, he will leave the room.

"where are you going?" "somewhere until you're done fangirling." he replied in his deep voice.

jihoon
it's a debate session.

"look how good they are. they even make their own songs." "i make my own songs too." "but aren't they just so talented." "but aren't i just so talented too"

seokmin
he will fangirl/fanboy with you.

"jimin and his god vocals." "agree."

mingyu
he will be so jealous.

"am i your boyfriend or your sidekick?" "my boyfriend, of course." "but you're calling Suga your boyfriend." "he is my idol-boyfriend. you're my real boyfriend." "nope, choose one."

minghao
he will be in one corner judging you and grab the covers to cover his head. then you realise something is wrong and you went up to him

"what's wrong?" "i want your attention." then pouted

seungkwan
he will try to get your attention.

"JUNGKOOK AND HIS GOD VOCALS." "did dahyun from twice just ask me out on a date?" "are you cheating on me?" "i don't know, are you cheating on me? mentally?" "no, of course not." "then pay attention to me and my god vocals." (ps: i use dahyun cause she is one of my bias in twice)

vernon
he will so insecure instead of jealous.

"babe, is my rap not as good as Suga hyung's?" "no, you are good, you're the best rapper. you just have a different style but i love your rap." (a/n: aren't he just so cute when he is insecure)

chan
he would be jealous and it would be obvious. he would stare at you while you spazz over their choreography.

"chan, look." you said, showing him your screen and he look at your annoyed instead.