Suga X Reader: Roommates

(Y/N)'s POV

I opened the door to the dorm. He was on the couch, slouched, asleep, with a bag of chips on his left side, crumbs on his shirt, his mouth opened, and drool across his right cheek. The TV was turned onto an anime. Tokyo Ghoul. "Awe. Yoongi-bear has fallen asleep during another episode." I said to myself. I went to the small kitchen, set the food on the table, and started prepping dinner.

{Time skip 10 minutes}

I looked over the counter. Suga's nose twitched. He closed his mouth and inhaled a deep breath. He moved his head and sat up. "Smells good." He groggily stated as he rubbed his eyes. "Almost ready babe. Can you set the table?" "Of course. Anything for you, my sweet (Y/N)." Suga replied. He got out the paperplates, chopsticks, napkins, and disposable cups. "All done." He told me. "Noodles are almost ready." I informed him. The boiling water rose a bit. As I stirred the noodles, some water splashed out. It landed on my hand. "AISH! Sh**! Ah!" I yelled. Suga quickly rose from his seat and ran over to me. My hand was all red. He turned off the stove and wrapped my hand in a towel. Then, he grabbed an ice pack from the freezer. "This is gonna hurt a bit. Don't worry. I've got you." Suga assured. He lifted the towel a bit and placed it on my hand. "Ah...it hurts..." "Shhhh. It's gonna hurt. Don't worry. the burn will go away soon." He said. After a few minutes of icing, the redness was gone. Suga kissed my hand. "All better." He said as he smiled his cute, gummy smile. I smiled back at him. "Go sit down. I'll serve the noodles. That way you don't burn yourself." I sat down. My Yoongs, how sweet of him. He served me first. "Thank you." I told him. We both started eating. "Wow. I make great noodles." I said with a laugh. "My (Y/N). Of course you make great food. After all, you were taught from the hyung himself." Suga added.

{Time skip 5 minutes}

I cleaned up the dining area. Yoongi was already on the couch asleep. My sleepy Yoongi bear. I kissed him on the forehead. "Goodnight my sweet." I whispered. "Saranghae." He replied and sealed it with a kiss...

Thank you
ginger_ale1
for requesting this!

HEY GUYS! Thank you so much. This is my first one-shots book. Thank you for all your love and support. Feel free to request others because I dunno what to write. Saranghae!

-Cypher_pt_4