Magcon

"You can't just come back and say sorry, because it takes more than just sorry." I stepped back and swung the door shut. I crossed my arms and sat on my bed. I felt so bad, but that's what he gets for cheating on me, I should be moving on. The door was swung open. I wiped away my tears and took a peek, it was Jc and Kian. Kian saw me with my red puffy eyes and run downed mascara. Both of them rushed to me and both sat each on my side.
"What happened?!" Kian says as he puts his arm over my shoulder.
"Nash...he.." I put my hands over my face and fall back onto the bed.
"He cheated, didn't he?" Kian says.
"Yeah" I started to cry again, all the memories came flowing back. The memories I had with him, the times we had together, what we did last night. Everything.
"It's going to be okay, Tash" Jc says as he picks me up and pulls me into a hug. I hug him back tightly, by that moment I knew that I had feelings for Jc. I knew him since we were in kindergarten. He was one of my best friends, we always hang on weekends, Jc, he was always there for me when no one wanted me. 
"True love hurts" Kian rubs my back and joins in, he hugged my back, we were all hugging together. I feel most comfortable with them, they were apart of my family, i loved them.
"I don't know what to do, tomorrow is magcon and I'm on the same desk as Nash"
"You can go with me or Jc"
"Come with me Tash" Jc says as he stops hugging me and holds my hand, his big warm hands covered my cold ones. It felt so heart warming. It felt like I had no worries in the world anymore.
"Okay" I nodded in a smokey, sick voice.
"You wanna film a video with us today? Like a colab?" Kian asks hoping that it'll make me feel better.
"Okay, but I want one thing right now. Someone take me to get a tatoo and a lip peircing." Jc and Kian chuckled and agreed, we were going out to get tattos together and I'm going to get my lip peirced. After that we are making a small collab video, then at 5pm we need to get ready for magcon. Jc, Kian and I are all already dressed, its 11:46am, the mall opened already. I re did my makeup and we immidiatly went out. When we reached the mall, we saw a couple of fans and we took pictures with them. I went to get my piercing done first, it hurt like a mother fucker, but in the end I looked really good. Jc and Kian both took selfies with me, we posted it on twitter and Instagram. Kian captioned it: 

Kikilawl - At the mall with these two douche's. @NatashaPhelps @Jccaylen 

I was looking foward to getting tattos, I wanted a small hear tattos on my wrist and a cross on my arm. Jc got a cloud tattoo on his biceps and Kian got a moon cresent on his arm. We all looked badass. We all bought new cloths and I bought a penny board, just because I love them. I bought a purple one. Kian and Jc had there penny boards too so we got them out and skated home. All the thought about my breakup slowly went away but it still hurt. I was happy and I felt comfortable around them. Kian went to buy ice cream and Jc and I waited an alley.
"Natasha look, I need to tell you something"
"Yeah, what is it?" 
"I...ugh I can't you'll hate me" He spins around in a circle, he looked uncomfortable.
"Come on Jc, just tell me" I begged him, I held his hand, I held it tight.
"I...I like you okay!" I let go of his hand and backed up, I hit my back on the wall. 
"Look, I know you just want to be-" I didn't let him finish his sentance, I crashed my lips into his, he was shocked at first but he kissed back. My leg was leaning on the wall and other was slowly drifting away on the floor. 
"I don't hate you, I promise" He smiled at me and hugged me. He ran his hands through his hair, he was biting his lips. 
"You guys done?" I looked at the end of the alley and Kian was standing there, with three ice cream cones in his hand, one chocolate, one cookies and cream and one vanilla. 
"Yeah" I spoke up, I walked towards Kian and helped him with the Ice cream's I grabbed mine and Jc's. I handed Jc the chocolate one. We all had a small chat and went on our penny boards again, we went back to the hotel at 4:530pm, just in time to prepare. We all changed into our cloths. I wore a white crop top (It doesnt cover your back and it doesn't cover your stomach, only your boobs, like a bra kinda thing) and a highwaisted white/blue jeans and a white pair of converse. I let down my hair and wore a flower crown, Kian also wore a flower crown, his has daisy's and mine had many types of purple flowers. Jc just wore a snapback. We were all accessorize and was ready to go. I grabbed a small bag so if the fans gave me anything I could put them inside. We went down together and waited backstage. I decided to go to the entrance to greet some fans or tease them in fact. I could see about 200 people lining up, They all spotted me and try to get in but the security guards stopped them. I could hear music blasting from the main confereance area. I bet it was Mahogany.  I decided to stop teasing them and go back, all the boys were on stage practicing for a dance or something, the song was "Whatcha say" by Jason Derulo, it was one of my favourites, I picked it. After practicing, we all went to our booths.
"Natasha, come our booth is this way" Jc said pulling my arm, I took a last look at Nash. He was staring at me but I ignored him. He looked really pale and sad, I dun care..I followed Jc. When everyone was settled, it started.