24 | Love is not my type

Start from the beginning

"Why would I do that Sid?" she asked me smiling.

" I don't know why but I feel like being ignored by you. I'm sorry for not attending the party yesterday " I said with a low voice.

" Sid, firstly I'm not ignoring you get that to your head " she said hitting my head.

" And second thing is your apologize can't be accepted like this. Give me a treat and I'll think about it" she said smiling and I felt so good seeing her smile.

"You know what I really missed you today" I said and engulfed her into a hug.

" You don't know how much worried I was. I became restless without seeing you Aditi so please don't avoid me" I whispered in her ears and kissed her hair.

Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. I took my phone from my pocket without breaking the hug. I don't know but I want her to be in my arms. It was my team mate Rohan.

Aditi pov:

" You know what I really missed you today" Sid said and pulled me into a hug.

"You don't know how much worried I was. I became restless without seeing you Aditi so please don't avoid me" he whispered in my ears. Did he really worried to that extant? This was the first time I'm seeing him like this.

His phone started ringing breaking my stream of thoughts. He took the phone without leaving me. I tried to broke the hug but he gripped me tightly.

"Leave me idiot" I said and he left me with a smile on his face. He lifted the call and started speaking but his eyes are on me.

"Okay Aditi. I need to go" he said putting his phone back into his pocket.

"Bye then.." I said smiling.

"Bye for now. See you tomorrow in the college" he said and turned to leave.

"Wait!! I forgot something "he said and walked towards me.

"Who is Vachan? I mean Aunty told that you went out with him. Who is that guy?" Sid asked raising his eye brows.

Vachan!!This name itself is enough to make me crazy. I thought.

"He is Rajesh uncle's son" I said thinking about my day with him.

"Oh.. That's great. Good night Aditi. I'll see you soon " he said and left the pace.

I turned to go to my room but I saw my brother who was staring at the dark sky. God!! He looked so tired.

"Bhai.." I called but there is no response. What's bothering him?

"Hello Mr. Karan" I said tapping on his shoulder.

"Huh? Twinkle.." he said shaking his head.

"Where did you both went? How is your day?" he asked me.

"My day was pretty fine. Tell me about your's where we're you lost? What the hell are you thinking?" I asked.

"Nothing sista" he said in a low voice.

"Umm.. I got the answer Karan you were thinking about Deepika right?" I asked him and he hummed.

"I don't know Twinkle but I want her in my life. I can't even a single day without her" he said looking at the stars.

"Then go and confess your feelings with her. Don't be like a duffer" I said holding my hands.

"I can't Twinkle. What if she says no? I can't take that pain. Being a duffer is better than taking that pain" he said and went to his room.