24 | Love is not my type

Start from the beginning

"Bye young man " he said and I hung the call.

Crazy dad. I thought smiling. I rushed out of my apartment and I started to my college.

Love? I should think about this. I thought and parked my bike. I went straight into my lecture hall but I didn't find Aditi.

Where is she? I thought and took my phone. I dialed her number but there is no response from her side. I tried again and the same repeats.

"Where is Aditi?" I heard Kriti's voice.

"I don't know yaar. I called her but their is no response" I said and the lecturer entered the class.

Everyone greeted him and he started his class. I hate these lectures. I looked at my right side and I felt like missing something. Aditi is not there. I hate this. My eyes are carving to see her but where is she. Why is she not lifting my calls? Yes, I got it. She is angry with me because I didn't made my word. I didn't attended the party. I thought and clenched my fist.

"Did she lifted your call?" I asked Kriti.

"Nope" she said with a half smile.

Where are you Aditi? Please pick up the call.

"Hey let's go. We had a review " Kriti said and we both went back to the class.

In the evening, I decided to go to her place. I can't sit idly anymore. I'll go and see her once. I thought and went to her place.

I parked my bike and went inside. I saw Aditi's mom in the hall.

"Hello Aunty.." I said and she looked at me.

"Hey my boy.. What a surprise?" She said and I walked towards her. I bent my head and took her blessings.

"Umm.. How are you doing?" She asked me.

"I'm good Aunty. What about you? How's Karan and Uncle?" I asked smiling but my thoughts are around Aditi. I want to see her damn it.

"They are fine. Well, I think you came here to meet your best friend but unfortunately she is not here "Aunty said shocking me.

Where is she then? She is not even picking my calls. I thought.

"Aunty, Do you know where she went? It's urgent. I mean I want to talk to her. She is not even picking up calls" I said.

"She went out with Vachan. I don't know where they went but she will be back soon " Aunty said.

Who's this Vachan? What is he doing with Aditi? I thought.

"Okay then, I'll wait here " I said raising my hands.

"Your wish. wait I'll get you some brownies" She said and went to the kitchen.

I checked the time and it was 7:30 pm. Where the hell is she? She should be fine nothing bad should happen. I thought and I heard her voice.

God!! She came.. I thought.

" Aditi" I almost shouted getting up from couch. I just want to go and hug her tight.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she asked me raising her eye brows. Idiot!! I was worried a lot about her and she is asking a damn question.

We both were fighting and I heard aunty's voice. She asked us to stop fighting and we both remained silent.

"I'll go and fresh up. You both carry on" Aditi said.

What the hell? I came especially for her and she is ignoring me. I thought. She went upstairs and I followed her.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked her and she turned towards me.