Chapter 4

Tord

I watched as the group of friends surrounded each other, happily. I smile softly thinking what it would be like to be friends with them. Would I no longer feel alone? I tear up a little bit but wipe the tears away before anyone can notice. I fake a small smile and walk towards the boys. Edd looked at me and smiled, running to me and hugging me softly.

"Hai!"

I smile a tiny bit and set my hand on top of his head. "Hi.." Edd smiles and nuzzles my chest, his chestnut hair moving side to side softly at the movement of his head. I giggle softly at his silly and childish act. I looked at the others and smiled at what I saw. Tom, with his arms crossed over his chest, smiled at Edd and me while Matt smiles lovingly at Edd and the affection he is giving me. I giggle softly at all of this happiness that surrounds me. This is a good change.. I think I will like it here.

The bell rang loudly making me cling to Edd softly holding him closer. Edd giggles and nuzzles my chest before pulling away going to Matt and holding his hand in his.

"Come on Tord, Math is starting!"

Edd walks into the classroom with Matt holding the door for him to go inside. I smile at the love and affection they share with each other. I walk into the classroom and sit next to Edd, who is sitting by Matt.

"Alright class, settle down. Today we will be teaching..."

***

As I finish the notes for the section we are working on I hear the loud bell again, this time I did not flinch though. I start to put my stuff away, but when I reach for my book it gets grabbed from my desk and is being held hostage by someone. I frown a little and look up seeing a tall alpha with a strong chin, dark brown eyes, and flat hair swept to one side of his face. I tried to reach for the book but he raised it above my head, making it hard for me to reach it. "C-Can I please have my book back?..."

"And why should I do that omega"

I jump and try to grab it again. He laughs at my sad excuse of trying to get it and throws it into the trash can. I tear up a little and start to walk towards the trash but one of his goons blocked the way. I looked at the guy who was blocking me. He had fluffy yellow hair that was swept to one side of his face, a butt chin, and soft blue eyes. I tried to go around him but he pushed me down to the ground making my butt sore.

"You really think, I would let you get your book"

I nod softly looking down, tearing up softly. They both laugh in distinct tones. The brown hair one sounded spanish while the yellow haired one sounded british. The brown hair looks down at me and smirks.

"Such a weak omega, I could punch you and you would be able to do nothing"

Tears started to fall on my face when they finally left me alone in the class. I got all my stuff and walked towards the trashcan grabbing my book softly dusting off the cover. I hold it close to my chest as I leave the class seeing Edd, Matt, and Tom waiting for me outside the door.