" Thank you " she says.

" AND CUT! " Wes screams. " So this scene is mainly between the boys, and then Y/N will walk in the middle of it. " He says. We nod. " Jacob and Will try to be like really mad, because you find out that Newt your really good friend slept with Maggie " he comments. They both nod.

I give Y/N a kiss on the cheek. " Love you " I say.

" Love you too " she says.

" AND ACTION! " Wes screams.

" There you are where have you been? " Thomas asks, as Newt walks in.

" Sorry woke up late " Newt says.

" You never wake up late " I say.

" Well I woke up late today. Sorry sue me " Newt says.

" You're hiding something " Gally comments.

" No I'm not " Newt says.

Y/N trips over something.

" Who was that? " Minho asks.

" No one can we go to school? " Newt asks.

" Ben mom told me to give you this " Y/N says walking in throwing him his jacket.

" Who's hoodie are you wearing? " I ask.

" Why do you ask? " She asks.

" Just want to know " I say.

She looks at her phone. " Harriet's here. See you guys at school " she says.

She leaves.

" You slept with Maggie what the! " I ask slapping him.

" Dude you guys aren't dating " Newt comments.

" Uh " I say storming off.

" He just needs air " Winston says.

" AND CUT! " Wes screams. " We are good for the day " he adds.

" Okay. You guys eat, and have some rest " Wes says.

I go to my trailer, and get changed.

" Remember we have that interview today. " Dylan says entering the trailer.

" Got it " I tell him.  

" So we have an interview with Kaya.  You ready? " He asks.

" Yeah " I say.

Dylan, Kaya, Ki Hong, Dexter, Thomas, and myself head to the interview.

" Today in the studio we have Dylan O'Brien, Jacob Lofland, Kaya Scodelario, Ki Hong Lee, Dexter Darden, and Thomas Brodie-Sangster! " Olivia says, as we sit down.

We all wave.

" So you guys are almost done, with shooting how must this feel. Third movie, and it's almost done? " Olivia asks.

" I think it's going to be difficult, because we've been in these movies for like 4 years. I think I've made life long friends in this cast. " Dylan says.

" Jacob you came in the second movie how does that feel? " Olivia asks me.

" Well I still feel like I'm apart of this amazing family. Seriously my first day on set Dylan, Ki Hong, and Dexter greeted me with open arms. " I tell her.

" We are going to be reading tweets. So the first one is to Kaya. If you could change one thing about your character what would it be? " Olivia asks.

" Um I can't really think about anything. James and Wes made this character amazing. " Kaya says.

" This is for Dylan. Do you want to go to Alexander Flores and Y/F/N Y/F/L/N wedding in the future? " Olivia asks.

" Yes! Oh my God I love those two so much. " Dylan says.

" Dexter what is one of your favorite scenes? " Olivia asks.

" A flashback scene " he says.

" Jacob. If you could be any other character who would it be? " Olivia asks.

" Newt. He is amazing, and absolutely an amazing character. I don't think I could cause Thomas is amazing at playing the role. " I say.

" Thomas any crushes? " Olivia asks.

" Um yes and no. I like a girl, but not doing anything about it. " Thomas says. That's interesting, he really isn't this open about things.

" That is all we have. Go see The Death Cure January 26th, 2018! " Olivia says.

" Bye! " We all say.