Part 1 - The Arranged Marriage

Start from the beginning

His family member laugh except for him.

Ajay : Adi vangge pore!😐

Ajay extend his hand towards Archana , she run to her sister then her mother and hide.

Archana : Dei..En'ne adiche , Un pondati'ke ponnu tholiya vare maten..😋

Ajay run to Archana , she quickly run out from the room again followed by Ajay to beat his sister.

*Engagement Day

Ajay point of view

I able to see her brother but not her. I mean the girl I going to engage with. I don't know who going to be my wife and today going to be my engagement day. But seriously , I feel nothing but nervous on this event. Marriage is life and  special occasion for other , but for me , it's just a event.

I was in white kurta suits. I was too nervous and don't know why. I don't even know if I'm going to like the girl but I know one thing. I feel damn hot in this suits. I hate it , really hate it. But because of the culture , I was just try to bear it. Archana sit beside Ajay who was not look comfortable.

Archana : Anna..You okay?😕

Ajay : Picch..😒

He adjust his collar then let go his breathe through his mouth.😥

Archana : Why ? You look so uncomfortable?

Ajay : I'm sweating like hell..

Archana : Picch..Ponnu vantha cool'la ayereve..Konjam poru..😌

Ajay sighed with pissed off. A few seconds later , Ajay heard some people giggling and saying "Itha Ponna? , Poone lachanama iruke." Ajay stare at the floor then he turn and look at his father who is talking to bride's brother (Varun) happily and smiling.

After a very long time , he seeing his father that much happy. Ajay smiled then his eyes look at the girl he going to engage then he look down. He look at the engagement ring then stare at the bride again. Archana shook Ajay's shoulder.

Archana : Nalla paathuko..Ithan poone..

Archana : Inthe poone kedaike nee kudhu veche irukenam..(To Ajay)

Her auntie pinch and pull her cheek.

Archana : Aaaaa!!😣

Auntie : Vayasuke thaggethe maariya pessere?

She let go her cheek. Archana rub her cheek.

Archana : Neegga pessele..Athan..Naa sonne..

Some people were chuckling because of Archana. Ajay just smiled and keep quiet. After the formalities by traditional way , Priest asked Ajay and Bride to exchanged the ring. He get up as the bride did the same. He took the ring and hold bride's hand then put engagement ring on her ring finger. It's Bride turn now.

She took his ring and put the ring on his ring finger but she never look at him at all. He look away too after they exchanged the ring to avoid awkward feelings. Archana cannot be quiet. She look at the bride then look at Ajay.

Archana : Isn't she look pretty?

Ajay : Vaaye veche summa iruke mateh?😐

Archana :Anyway , congratulation.. Bro..

Archana whipered to Ajay. She bumped Ajay purposely. That's make Ajay bumped on the bride. Ajay give a killing look to Archana for doing that but she don't bother about it.

*On Wedding Day.

Ajay was getting ready. He already in "Paatu Veshthi". He was busy putting the button on  his shirt which closer to his collar. The last button cannot been button. Ajay try,try & get irritated. He let go it and closed his hands then push a vase. It fall from the dressing table to on the floor. He let go his sighed with regret. He saw his father image in the mirror. He turned. His father walked to him then put the button for him.

Ajay : It's okay , Pa..

Ajay hold his A's F hand. His father notice that Ajay's engagement ring was missing on his ring finger. His father asked him to wear the ring. He quickly turn and searching for ring and then he mess everything in the room. His father walked to the door then he stop before he open the door. He turned to Ajay then he called his son's name.

A's F : Ajay..

Ajay stop whatever he was doing & look at his father.

A's F : Ithe vidhe oru nalla valkai unake kedaikathe..

A's father turned to the door & open it then went out.Ajay was standing while looking sad at his father walk away. The door was slowly closed.

To be continue..