I sank into my seat seeing the fuming raven-haired girl stand in front of me kicking my leg harshly, "what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What did I do now?"

"what didn't you do? you came back here to start this shit again?" Armin told her the plan, I grew up with the two, and Mikasa knew me like the back of her hand; she was used to my constant rendezvous with broken women and women who were just desperate to not be alone. despite her seeing my actions with her own eyes she never distanced from me but she didn't agree with it either.

"you're fucking historia and trying to mess with y/n? before you even think about reaching for that damn phone think about this, haven't you had enough? enough of fucking with these girls that have done nothing to you?" Mikasa was right, historia never did any harm and frankly, y/n never did too much either but the sight of seeing two drastically different women act as if they were the same made me sick to my stomach; it wasn't a job but I was going to make sure they saw exactly how different they really were.

"Mikasa, haven't you had enough of the lectures? maybe you should be talking to Armin he went along with it. I never told the girl to let me touch her, free will is a thing."

the frustrated girl ran her hands over her face, "eren do you care so little for anything around you? just because your dad-,"

I shot up darting closer to her, "don't you fucking dare compare me to him or even think about bringing him up." Mikasa was never one to hold her tongue and if anything she was 10x more willing to put a fight than I was. "back the fuck up jaeger." her hands rested on my chest pushing me letting the back of my legs hit the couch. "you know that you're doing wrong and you know that you're just as bad as him. if that wasn't the case you wouldn't be so defensive."

"I won't get involved in your little game eren but what's in the dark will come to light and I promise you, you're gonna regret it." her eyes were sharp and burning into mine, "by the way, tell Carla I said hey yeah?" she walked away smoothly letting the door close behind her. 

my father had a habit of taking in women that shined on the outside and rotted on the inside and my mother was his final victim, growing up all I knew was seeing my father dig his hands inside of my mother and take away everything she ever loved; I was taught he was only making her clean. 

cleaning her of the mask she showed to others and bringing her true self out, over time I began to hate anyone who resembled my mother's true self.

weak, desperate, and a slave to satisfy the ones around them, I hated people who weren't free. 

I wasn't in the mood to be alone bathing in my anger so I did what I do best, called up a needy hapless soul.

I let the phone ring until I heard the high-pitched voice I couldn't stand, "eren? what's up?"

"come over."

"I uh..."

"will you come over or not?" I could hear the hesitation in her voice and laughter echoing through the phone.

"I want to but I'm kind of busy with y/n and sash."

the sound of her name made me perk up, "then let me come over"