Chapter 8

Sometimes the worst choices bring us to the right places. ___The unknown

Skyler____

I had to sit back and look at dude for a second. Like this day has been a fucking mess.

And now he want me to live with him. On top of Mahogany's supposed to be grimy ass.

This is exactly why Sunday's piss me off. There's always something wrong on this damn day.

I tried to get up but his grip on my ass was to strong. I can feel his muscles. Strong taunt smooth muscles. It's so hard trying not to get caught up with being so close to him like this.

I keep telling myself that it's just because he seems attracted to me. But I know it's a lie.

I may be seemingly okay with the way I look but I'm not okay with him being nice to me just to get some ass. (His hands feel so good on it too) But the worst part is I actually am attracted to him. I'm more ways than one.

His dominant vibe is sexy, his need to always touch me is sexy, the way he looks at me is sexy. And I feel like I can trust him and trust is sexy.

You don't have to tell me I'm stupid for catching these feelings. Trust me I know what I look like.

But it doesn't matter how I feel,or what I think I feel. At the moment I just want to be free of this man and his sexiness.

"What's going on in that sexy little head of yours?" He was running his hands from the back of my legs to my ass. While looking up at me with his stupid little grin. Asshole.

Like I can concentrate with being felt up on. I think he's doing this shit on purpose too. You not slick fool.

"You expect me to be okay with living you. Like what's happened in the past couple of hours is okay. I can't deal with all this Sincere. Just let me go and we can do this later. I don't have the energy."

I said breathlessly. He started to kiss me ever so slightly along my neck. How he knew that shit made my knees weak is a damn mystery.

He glanced up at me with a sly grin. Here come some slick shit.

"You tired, I'm tired, it's been a hell of a day. You can go back to the bedroom and do whatever while I lock up then."

He talking like he sleeping in the same bed as me. I think not. "Your not sleeping in the same bed as me, so whatever little thoughts you having need to be deleted." He let out a chuckle. Oh keep laughing nigga. Just watch.

He had slouched down some, so his grip was loose enough for me try and get away. Hell I'm fooling myself. It was just enough room for get a little space between us. I slowly started to ease my knees backwards. This shit might actually work.

I was almost away from him when he suddenly pulled me back down onto him. Son of bitch. And he was standing at attention.Damn he felt so good. I'm so fucked.

"Let me go. I'm sure your legs sleep by now. I'm trying to relieve them."

Maybe I can joke myself out his hold. All forms of laughter left his face by the time I was finished. I think I just did more harm then good. His hold on my ass got incredibly tighter.

"What I tell you in about insulting yourself. You really think I'm finna sit here and listen to the bullshit insecurities you got for no fucking reason. Really!" He was looking at me like I owed HIM an explanation.

"Answer me Skyler." It's a bad time point it out but, it's hard not to notice how sexy he gets when he's mad. Imma hate myself later for doing this but I don't give a fuck.