Chap.5 : Uncontrollable feelings

Start from the beginning

"I know who might have done this..." He slowly spoke, "Hunters...."

"Hunters?"I asked almost in disbelief. "Our kind hasn't been attacked from them in hundreds of years...why now?"

"I don't know,that's the only idea I have." He answered. " But there is something that bothers me..."

"What is it?"

"I smelled their scent...it wasn't normal...at least,I had never come across such scent."

"What kind of scent was it?" I asked.

"I don't know how to explain it....it was something like...mint and... ice mixed with it..." My eyes immediately widened as I recalled what happened earlier today.

"Y/N-ah,what's wrong?"Jungkook asked.

"That scent,I felt it too..this morning.After we met at the lake and I left,I felt it on my way home...Jungkook,I have a bad feeling about this..."

He looked at me and then spoke.

"Guys,please inform my brother about this and tell the others to be extra careful from now on.We still don't know what we're facing exactly."

Everyone nodded their head and left the room.Jungkook held my hand.

"We should too go and rest for now.There's nothing we can do to help until the doctor finds the cure and we find who's behind this."

I nodded my head obediently as Jungkook and I walked upstairs to his room.

--------

Junghyun's P.O.V.

The pack members informed me about their earlier conversation with the doctor and Y/N,meanwhile my sister had gone hysterical.She kept breaking every single object she could find in her bedroom.

"I TOLD YOU TO LET ME GO AND SEE HIM!!!" She grabbed some of the books in her nightstand and threw them in my direction but I was fast enough to avoid them.

"How do you pretend to go in this state of yours?!" I shouted at her. "I told you to calm down!"

"HOW CAN I??? HE'S MY F***ING MATE!!!" She yelled at me louder this time as I tried to calm her down.I grabbed her shoulders and shook her forcefully.

"Come to your senses Jeon Jiyeon!! If you lose it like this,do you think it will make the situation better?!"

"It's her fault...it's all HER FAULT! Since she stepped foot in this house,Yoongi got injured and my Taehyung is dying!!!"

Endless tears kept rolling down her cheeks and it broke my heart to see my sister in that condition.I hugged her and tried to comfort her.

"I know this is hard for you,but don't blame Y/N...she had nothing to do with it,you heard it yourself."

"How can you trust her?You just met her a while ago..You know her family very well,the kind of people they are..."

"I know,but Y/N isn't like that. She was the one that noticed what was wrong with Taehyung."

Jiyeon suddenly stopped crying and looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?"

"She found out first about the wolfsbane and the doctor confirmed it.He is now trying to find a cure to help him heal."