Chapter Two

[    THE OFFER    ]

Kwon Jiyong (Hangul: 권지용; born August 18, 1994), also known by his stage name G-Dragon is a South Korean rock star, singer-songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur, and fashion icon. He is known for penning chart-topping singles and his stage presence that has garnered him the title "King of Korean Stage".

Staring at her tablet, she kept scrolling barely reading anything yet feeling overwhelmed at the same time. How can a star of this caliber remain unknown to her after all this time? Imagine how this guy has been conquering charts after charts for almost two years now and was named as the richest singer of this year and yet all of were out of her radar. How long has she been locking herself in their house? Did she disconnect herself from the world for that long that she never heard of him nor see him until she made the mistake of entering the men's room and bumped into him?

"Have you heard of him before?" Sandara continued scrolling on her iPad mini, feeling how she had been scrolling endlessly and yet there's still enormous information on the website regarding this sensational and genius song-writer rockstar that has swept Asia and slowly being recognized all over the world. And all that is just within two years since his debut. Turning to Seunghyun, she slumped on the edge of their huge bed.

The latter just chuckled at his wife's bewilderment on G-Dragon. "Yep. I listen to his songs. You listen to his songs." Seunghyun removed his tie, walking his way to their bathroom. Sandara placed her iPad on the bed, following her husband.

"I listen to his songs" There was a great disbelief in her tone. "I don't even know he exists!"

Soon, her mind was filled by the events that happened back at the Gala where he performed. She remembered it like it was happening in front of her. Like she was once there standing in the audience looking up to him as he took over the microphone and started singing. His stage presence was no joke, in an instant, he made everyone look at him, watch him with such excitement and anticipation.

It was as if he hypnotized everyone to look only at him.

The moment the music started as he sang to it, everyone was a total goner while she stood there in disbelief. Watching his every move, listening to every word he sang. And when his eyes went on her, staring at her like they have known each other for so long, she felt naked in front of him. It was as if he knew her, every secret she has and every desire she hid from everyone.

This lonely morning I meet without you

After you left, the compass of the map in my heart

Has lost its way,

My life is all ruined

I was unprepared,

You ran far away from me

When he looked away, that's the only time she realized how much she was holding her breath and how her heart was slamming so hard against her chest as if a middle schooler that stood for the very first time in front of his ultimate crush.

But I love you girl,

I wish you would stay here