the boring stuff

L'appel Du Vide | The Call of the Void

Copyright © 2018 by Emvy Seven (mbie07)
All rights reserved. This story or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Exclusive at ASIANFANFICS.COM and WATTPAD.COM

www.crazylittlethoughts.com | somecrazylittlethoughts@gmail.com

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, products, and events are all from author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons, living or dead is coincidental. The author is not by any means affiliated with Park Sandara, Kwon Jiyong, Choi Seunghyun and the other artists used in this story. Like many of you, she's another fan and hopeful.

No part of this story shall be produced in any material without the author's permission.

• • •

elsewhere:

Twitter: @/mbie07 |  

AFF Account: mbie07 | exiliar

Instagram: www.instagram.com/somecrazylittlethoughts

rated m

Get out.

Trigger Warning:

I will be putting this out before you even start reading this. This fic tackles mental illness, I will not say the specific one but if you read the first version I posted you would know what it is. This fic is quite dark (actually dark) and deals with depression, anxiety, obsession and other. There might be some graphic content aside from the sex scenes, there could be graphic self-harm and whatnot so please be warned. If you are sensitive when it comes to this topics, please do stay away. I don't want to trigger you.