Part 2

((AN:// Chapter two up and running!

I'm trying to crunch out as much a possible because this weekend is going to be slightly busy.

Also, the characters are going to be introduced one by one I think.

I know who will be introduced next, but I don't know who will be after him.

I may ask for opnions soon!

Thanks!

Enjoy!))

~~

Taehyung sighed to himself as he stared at the empty seat that belonged to the boy who was his soulmate.

It had been nearly twenty minutes into the lecture and he still had yet to return.

"Boy, I feel bad for Taehyung..." he heard a whispered from beside him, "His soulmate is a fucking man whore...!"

The banter rang through his ears, fueling the anger that was coursing through his veins.

It was his first day at the school, so he gulped it down... but how DARE they call his soulmate such a vulgar word?! Why were they even calling him such a thing?!

His fingers impatiently began to tap on the surface of the desk, as his eyes always found themselves back on the door just waiting for the beautiful boy to reemerge.

Where did he go?

Was he alright?

Why did he look so... angry?

His knee began to bounce up and down as he tried desperately to ease his mind, to no avail. The cuffs of his jacket bothered him to no end as he adjusted and readjusted them repeatedly.

Looking back down at the palm of his right hand, he exhaled a sigh before making the decision of going out there to find him. He shifted in his seat to sit up straight while he gathered his belongings in his bag.

Just before he stood up, a small folded up paper was passed to him.

'To Taehyung,

he probably won't tell you anything about himself so we'll do it for him.

His name is Jung Hoseok.
He's 18 (Almost 19).
His birthday is February 18.
Favourite colour is green.
Hometown is Gwangju.

He is very bright and bubbly, but is a major pussy.

If you want to know more, text us!

-JB and Jackson
(XXX)XXX-XXXX'

His brows knitted together in confusion as he tried to find the source of the note. Two boys, the same boys that 'Jung Hoseok', turned to earlier were waving at him with elated smiles. Though he didn't understand why they had sent him the note, he smiled back at them before mouthing the words 'thank you'.

Standing up from his seat, he exited the room without answering the teachers failed attempts to ask where Taehyung was going.

As the boy roamed the halls, he reread the note on loop.

"Jung Hoseok..." he chuckled as his thumb swiped over the name tenderly, "I like it... Although, it seem's like he's older than me too..."

It appeared as in the hallways were completely empty and he observed his surroundings.

There was just no sign of the boy anywhere!

That when he heard a bang resound from the restroom, followed by a low groan of pain.