Part 2: The Sexy Tux Guy

A/N: Hey, so if your reading this than maybe you find my story likable. I appreciate the time you take too read the story that I wrote so thank you. Hope you enjoy:)

Song- Dance with the Devil by Breaking Benjamin

Edited

———————————————————————
Storm's POV

As I was running down the dark hallway I heard the heavy thumping of boots. That sound, that thump, thump, thump on the hard wooden floors, becomes a symbol of fear.

I hit a dead end. I stared to panic and went in to the room to my right. Which had dust covered furniture and a few broken floor bordes. I heard the footsteps get closer and closer so I decided to hide under the bed.

The door opened with a creek. " Snowflake, where are you?" Snowflake I hate that nickname.

"You can't hide forever Snowflake." He sighed.

"You know you can't escape me, I own you, you belong to me. But of course, you  have your brother to thank for that. My Snowflake. Come out." He doesn't even have the right to even mention my brother.

I saw the boots stop next to the bed and I closed my eyes in fear. I scared easily back then, but there was a genuine reason to be scared of this man.

I felt a hand grab me and pull me out from under the bed. I let out an ear piercing scream. He pulled me to my feet and pinned me onto the bed I was just under.

"Let me go you bastard." I said with venom in my voice. "Aww but Snowflake where's the fun in that?" He said with a smile that gave me chills.

Then he slowly started to leave a trail of kisses down my neck and was trying to take my top off.

I started to resist and then I felt a sting on my cheek. He slapped me. "Stop resisting." He commanded.

I felt a cold metal at my stomach. Then the metal pierced my skin. He dragged the knife across my stomach leaving a line of scarlet liquid. Adding another scar to my many others, one for each time he rapped me.

Thats when I felt his slimy, gross hands run up my legs. I cried. The whole time, I looked at the celling with the blur of tears obscuring my vision.

Right then and there I vowed never again, never again will I be weak.

I woke up drenched in sweat. I fucking hate it, the effect it has on me.

I have those kinds of  dreams twice a week. I need to work out that always calms my nerves.

I looked at the clock on my bedside table, it read 6:30. I might as well get up definitely not falling back to sleep.

God I am not a morning person. I groaned as I pushed myself off of my bed.

I went to my closet and put on high waisted black leggings that cover my scars, a white sports bra, and black Nike trainers, then I thought I should put a windbreaker on, it's kinda getting cold in New York, or it might be because I'm cold natured.

I quickly put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my duffel bag and packed my boxing equipment, wallet, and a change of clothes.

I grabbed my phone and went to the kitchen. I grabbed some water and make myself some breakfast, huevo con chorizo(eggs with chorizo)my favorite.

I went to my brothers room and found him fast asleep. "Hey, Julian levanta te tu culo."( Wake your ass up.) I said as I pulled the sheets off.

"Ey Storm, deja me dormir, es sábado." (Storm let me sleep it's Saturday.)He said while yawning.