Gajevy & Rowen (Day 1)

(Sorry for EXTREMELY late update. Writer's block is horrible. Making this chapter both Gajevy and Rowen because otherwise it'd be really short.)

Levy

Levy truly loved Gajeel, and she knew Gajeel loved her. They had been dating for over a year now, so it was no surprise that she was Gajeel's mate. They had done it before, so Levy was't too embarrassed about it, but still.. it was still a little embarrassing.

What Levy was more worried about was what would happen to Gajeel. Apparently, during the one week they were away from each other, Gajeel along with the others would be going through a lot. It could become so extreme that they could start hurting themselves. Also, Levy wasn't sure how she would react to a 'different' Gajeel. It was going to be very weird, that was sure.

When Gajeel approached her, she could see he was clearly embarrassed, though he didn't appear too nervous.

"H-hey.. Shrimp." He started, looking away. "Just in case you're wondering, yo-you're not going to get anything like me. Like, Salamander may be taking his girlfriend for food and Blueberry Jello may be going out with Titania, but don't expect anything from me."

Levy tried to control herself from bursting in laughter, but failed. What was this? And wow.

Blueberry Jello.

Poor Jellal. He's got quite the nickname.

"Ay!I'm not trying to be funny!" Gajeel claimed, glaring at Levy.

"Ahaha..! I'm sorry Gajeel, but honestly!" Levy laughed, looking up at Gajeel. Gajeel huffed in response, folding his arms, not looking Levy in the eyes. Levy suppressed the urge to roll her eyes. God. How in the world was she going to deal with Gajeel? The normal Gajeel was one thing, but this guy! It was funny for maybe the first few hours, but after that, Levy was sure, if he continued like this, he'd start getting on her nerves.

Levy reminded herself that she had to this for Gajeel's sake. It wasn't Gajeel's fault he was miraculously in an era where the Dragon Mating Season would occur. She would just have to deal with him.

That can't be so difficult, Levy thought. After all, Gajeel used to be a real jerk and annoying when Levy had first met him. It'd be fine. Yeeeaaahhhh. Totally.

"Whatever. Come on Gajeel. Let's just go home." Levy said, taking his hand instinctively. Gajeel muttered something quietly, which Levy didn't quite catch. "What was that, Gajeel?" Levy asked.

"C... Cuddles..." Gajeel muttered a little louder, still refusing to look at her. Levy giggled. 

"Alright, alright, Gajeel. Yes, Cuddles." and with that, the duo left to go home. 

Romeo

All the of the Dragon Slayers had gone to their respective mates. Well, all of them, except Wendy. She watched from a far, clearly too nervous to even approach Romeo. 

Honestly, what in the world was Romeo was supposed to do in this situation? He was literally only 15 years old, and now he has a lover mate thingie something? Wendy was cute, and Romeo did kind of like her (this mate thingie was a definite turn off though), but.. come on. They were only 15 years old. Apparently, at their age, Wendy would only... bite him? Romeo shivered at the thought. 

"What happens if you reject your mate?" "Well, they may either fall into depression, or they'll try to take you by force."

Imagining Wendy go into depression hurt Romeo's soul, while imagining her trying to take him by force scared him. 

Well, at this age, people were noticing each other and some even start dating, right? Come on, Romeo, you can do this. Be a gentle man (unlike your dad) and get the girl

"So, uh... Wendy.." Romeo approached her. Wait! No, no! That's horrible!  Romeo, what are you doing?

Wendy come closer to him, but didn't say anything.  

This isn't good. Come on Romeo, think. What would Natsu do right now? Think... think.. thi-- That's it! Food!

"So, hey, Wendy, want to go and get some food?" Romeo asked, successfully managing not to stutter. Wendy's eyes widened and her face grew red. "Whoa, your face is red! Are you sick?" Romeo asked, placing a hand on her forehead. Well, she didn't seem feverish, though she was quite warm. Wendy let out a loud squeak and fell to the floor. "Wh-Whoa, Wendy?! Are you okay?"

Romeo bent over her, realizing that Wendy had fainted!

"Uhhhhh...  Guys! Guuuyss! Can someone help us?"