"Yours isn't particularly soft you know" I giggled as he leant down to place a kiss on my lips, we laid there for a second before we had to sit up and shuffle to the edge of the net "you've got work?"

"Yeah, Logan's there all on his own" I tried to muster even a small amount of pity but it took way too much effort to even try.

Eric sighed as he helped me off of the net "I was kinda hoping you'd be home tonight"

"I will be, Four will be back once you take the initiates to accommodation, so I'll be there when you are" I grinned as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Good" Eric grinned cheekily as he pecked another kiss onto my lips "because I think it's time we talk about you staying over at mine on a more- permanent, basis" we had had very few conversations on this topic, I had been quite reserved about it because Adam had been whispering in my ear, saying things like 'why would you move in with him when he hasn't even told you he loves you?' But why should I listen to him? He wasn't apart of our relationship- as much as he liked to think he was.

"Sure, see you later"

"Have a good day"

"With Logan? Are you kidding?" I laughed as I walked away.

*

"Miss Blake, late again, I think I'm gonna have to fire you this time" Logan teased as I walked in.

I scoffed as I slumped into the comfy armchair by the door and kicked my boots off "oh please, you'd die in here without me"

He shrugged "true, but if you weren't off shagging Eric you'd be on time"

"Excuse me, asshole?" I picked up my boot from the floor and threw it at him, it landed in his lap and his face contorted as I laughed at him "we weren't shagging"

"Right, because you two don't fuck every chance you get" I picked up the other boot and went to throw it a lot harder this time, he held up his hands to shield his face defensively and winced "alright alright, I'm sorry" I lowered my arm and angrily threw the boot back at the floor near my feet "I have no sex life at the moment so the only fun I'm getting is hearing about yours"

I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow "really?"

"Yeah"

"Then who's bra did I find behind this chair?"

Logan didn't go red as I had expected him to, his mouth contorted into a proud smirk "you got me"

"Come on then, who is she?"

"That's what you want to know? Not where in this room we did it?" I had a horrible suspicion, my hope had been that they'd chosen the floor and not my favourite arm chair, yet his eyes kept flickering mischievously to where I was sat.

My lips rose up to my nose as I jumped out of my chair "you're disgusting"

"Yeah but it was really, really, good"

"Ew"

We spent the rest of the afternoon throwing peanuts into each other's mouths trying to see who could catch the most, then I got a weird cramp in my foot when I stretched it the wrong way and Logan very kindly massaged it for me until it stopped. After that it was just becoming the evening when we got Bud asking for his daily Factionless update, I read out our report and after he wished me a goodnight it was finally time for me to go and collapse at Eric's place. Though he wasn't home yet, according to the cameras he was only just leaving initiates accommodation.

"I think this is the first time I've seen you nervous in a long time"

"I've just got a lot on my mind, I'm not nervous" but really I was, while sitting catching peanuts in my mouth I had realised something, and the more I had thought about it the more scared I had become. Logan raised an eyebrow and I sighed defeatedly, I'd offer him one thing that was on my mind, but I'd keep the most terrifying to myself "Eric wants to talk about me moving in, okay?"

"Ooh, that's a big step, isn't it? Surprised he suggested it, actually"

"Well he did, and now I'm going back to his place so that we can talk about it"

"I'd think this is something you'd want, you never stop fucking talking about him, why are you so nervous?"

I shrugged and I grabbed the door handle and pulled it open "like you said, it's a big step"

Howdy readers! So as I said in the books description this book will be based off of both the movies and the books, I'll be jumbling up scenes from both of them to create a slightly different setting, and of course I'll be cutting my OC's in

Howdy readers! So as I said in the books description this book will be based off of both the movies and the books, I'll be jumbling up scenes from both of them to create a slightly different setting, and of course I'll be cutting my OC's in. Also this book has had a ton of readers recently and I am so grateful, thank you thank you so so so so so much!!!