I know I'm mad at Niall, but it isn't his fault and how could I be mad at someone who was worried about me? Plus he's just to adorable to stay mad at. 

Yu sure? Yu seemed upset dis mornin. 

Niall replied. So he did notice. I bit my lip. What to tell him?

My bad, i needed 2 go 2 class. 

I replied lamely. But what else could I say? 

Oh, well gotta go, mum wants me 2 go 2 dha store. Bye :) 

He replied, I was kind of diapointed that he had to go, but I shrugged it off. Me and Niall will talk plenty of more times. 

Have fun. :P

I replied. I put my phone under my pillow after I replied and layed down. I should probably get some sleep. But of course just as my eyes were slowly closing and I began to drift off to a happy placed called sleep, my phone rang. 

Pissed off I grabbed my phone from under my pillow and pressed talk.

"Hello?!" I yelled in to the phone

"Woah there sassy pants. You're starting to act like Louis. Gosh calm down. What crawled in to your bum?" Harry said. Of course Harry would call when I was about to take a nap. I rolled my eyes.

'Well sir, I was just trying to take a nap." Harry's husky laugh filled my ears, which kind of made me mad. How dare he laugh at me. 

"Anyway, I'm coming over." 

"No, I want to sleep."

"Guess, you don't want to here about my plan then." 

"Wait, what? Get your butt over here!" I said. Finally I would hear about this plan.

"Almost there. Talk to you in a few." Harry said before hanging up. 

I was dying of anticapation. Where was Harry? It's been five whole minutes. Okay, I know I'm acting like a child, but c'mon, I just really wanted to know what Harry had in mind! 

I head the doorbell being rung, so I jumped off my bed and ran out my room to the front door. I opened up to see of course Harry. 

"So what's the plan?" I asked Harry as he walked inside my house. Harry rolled his eyes and began walking to my room.

"Harryyyy." I whined. Harry chuckled. This boy. Ugh. Once we were in my room, I couldn't take it any more. 

"Just tell me Harry!!" I shouted. Harry laughed again. Okay now he's being annoying. 

"Well someones eager, eh?" Harry said raising a brow. I punched in his arm in return.

 "Ouch. This is how you treat someone who's trying to help?"

"Fine. I'm sorry. Now tell me." I demanded, not sorry at all. 

"Okay, so this may sound cliche, but I was thinkinh you could get Niall jealous." Me get Niall jealous? Well that was funny.

"Niall would never get jealous." 

"You don't know that. It wouldn't hurt to try." Harry reasoned. I guess he was right. 

"But how? I can't date another boy. I only like Niall. I don't want to hurt anyones feelings."

"Who said anything about it being a boy?" 

"What do you mean? I'm gay. I don't like girls." I said obviously confused. 

"No shit, I'm just saying, we can use the girl to make him jealous. Make him see what a great partner you are. How great you are in relationships. Make him envy the girl for being with you. And leave the finding of the girl to me. I assure you, no one will get hurt. I'll maje her aware of what's going on." 

This might actually work. No one would get hurt. Right? When I didn't respond, Harry talked again.

"So what do you say Liam? Shall we make Niall jealous? Shall we make him want you? Love you?" Harry asked. I bit my lip. 

"When you put it that way, how could I say no?" I said grinning.

This would work, right? 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late upload. I had writers block and I am naturally just a lazy person.

So watcha think? 

BEFORE YOU GOOOOOOO:

COMMENT TELLING ME WHICH OTHER COUPLES YOU SHIP! ( Besides Niam and Larry) 

I want to start a new fan fiction and am not sure if it should be another boyxboy or should I pick one of the boys and make up a love intrest. 

PLEASE HELP ! :) 

ANYWAYSSSSSSSSS

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN 

- Xiomara <3