Chapter 12

Dedicated to BooBearsBumm, she answered correctly first. Nice user name haha. xx 

The video to the side is the boys singing Torn at X-Factor ( I had this song stuck in my head all day too. Lol. <3  

 Mum stared at me for awhile. Probably shocked. I mean, if I had a son an he told me he was gay I surely be shocked. 

"Come again?" Mum asked, probably making sure if she heard me right. 

"I like a boy mum." 

"You like a boy?" 

"Yes Mum." She sat back in her chair, her eyes not leaving me. 

"You're gay?" I bit my lip. 

"Y-yeah." I said nervously. 

"Are you sure? Maybe it's a phase?" Why do parents always ask that?

"I'm sure." It couldn't be a phase... right?  

"Who's the boy?" 

"Someone from school." 

"Is he cute?" Oh. My. God. Kill. Me. She did not just ask me that! I could feel my face heating up and turning red.

"Mum!"

"What?" She asked innocently. 

"Thats embarassing! Next question please!" Mom just chuckled. 

"Well does this boy know you like him? Is he also gay?" 

"Well, no to the first question and I don't know about the second one." 

"Aw baby! Look Liam, I will support you no matter what! I don't care if you like boys or girls. You're my son, I have to love you unconditionaly." She said smiling. This meant so much to me. Not much parents are supportive of their children and their decisions. I loved my mum for suporting me. 

"Thanks mum." I said smiling. She smiled back and coninued eating.

After eating and cleaning up, I headed up stairs. I took a nice quick hot shower.

After the shower I put on some comfty clothes and went to lay down on my bed. 

Today was weird. I wasn't expecting Louis to ask me to hang out today, and I surely didn't think that today I'd be telling my mum I was gay. 

"Liam!" I heard mum scream. 

"What?" I screamed back so she'd hear me.

"You have a guest here!" I wasn't expecting anyone. Curiosity got the best of me so I decided to check it out. I went down stairs to see Harry of course. But what was he doing?

"Harry? What are you doing here?" Harry smiled. 

"I wanted to talk of course!" I raised my eyebrow at him and looked towards where my mum was standing behind Harry. She pointed towards him and mouthed 'is that him?' I shock my head at her.

"C'mon Harry." I told him and turned around and went up the stairs signalling him to follow me.I heard Harrys foot steps right behind me. I opened the door to my room and entered. I sat  on my bed while Harry sat next to me. 

"So I heard you and Louis hung out after school, is that true?"

"Yeah."

"What did you guys talk about? Where did you guys go? Did you talk about me?" Harry asked excitedly. I laughed at how curious he was. Oh Harry.  

"Oh we just talked about stuff, ate McDonalds, blah blah blah." I responded.

"TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!!" Harry practically screamed. He sounded like a little school girl.

" So in the morning, Louis saw me and invited me to hang out after school, so I said yes, you know for the deal right? Okay, so after school we decided to go to McDonalds. We ate, he asked some questions and then I dropped him off at his house." 

"Details please! What did you guys talk about?" I laughed, it was weird seeing Harry act like this and it was even weirder hearing him talk fast since he usually talks slow. I

"Well he asked if I liked you." 

"WHAT?" Harry exclaimed. "What did you say?" 

"I said no of course. Sorry to disapoint you Harry, but I don't like you like that." Harry rolled his eyes and punched me in the arm.

"Then what happened?"

"Well he looked relieved. Blah blah blah. Then I asked him if he liked you."

"What did he say?" Harry said before biting down on his lip, waiting for my answer.

"Well he said no." Harry looked heartbroken. " But I think he's lying."

"And why's that?" Harrhy asked.

"He just looked like he was lying. Look Haz, don't worry, he probably does like you. You guys pretty much act like a couple alreay. Normal people don't act like that towards their friends."

Harry smiled. "Yeah you're probably right. Thanks Liam." I noded.

"Guess what Harry." 

"What?" 

"I came out to my mum today." 

"You did? That's great! What did she say?" 

"She's okay with it. She said she'll support me no matter what." I said.

"Wow. Your so lucky to have a mom like that. I don't know what muy parents would do, but I doubt they'd be harsh on me though." 

I nodded.Harry stayed over for awhile before he had to leave. I gave Harry a quick hug and said my 'goodbye'.

I returned to my lair (my room) and layed down. 

Did Louis really like Harry? I didn't want Harry to be heart broken. It would make me sad because honestly, Harry was like my closest friend. 

Why couldn't we be able to read minds?

If I could, I see what Louis thought about Harry. 

If I could I'd see what Niall thought about me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hate this chapter to be honest! 

Anyway, if any of you need to talk to someone I'm always here, so just PM me (: 

Okay, so no trivia question this time.  But I want to ask you guys something totally unrealated to 1D : 

Do any of you guys like the Janoskians? 

If you do comment on your favorite members! Mine are Beau and Daniel (: 

One Direction lost to LMFAO and Katy Perry yesteray... 

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN