85 { Better Off Separated }

The Next Day 🌞..

{ Teyana }

"Cj don't, stop!" I said moving his hand. He whined throwing his bottle. "Boy .." I mumbled picking it up putting it back on his highchair table.

I made breakfast for all of us this morning. I was hungry and decided to make breakfast.

Christopher came downstairs on his phone.

"Yeah, I might come through the studio today... Ima see man, I need to handle some other stuff... Aight, yeah ... Aight bet. See you later." He hung up putting his phone down. "Wassup bubba." He said kissing Cj and put him in his walker.

"GoodMorning Chris. Are you hungry?" I spoke breaking the silence between us. He didn't say anything. He couldn't saying with Cj. "Christopher I said GoodMorning, are you hungry?!" I said eating some eggs.

I guess thats a no. I grabbed the spatula putting the rest of the breakfast which was his right in the garbage. In his face!

I put the dishes in the sink to be washed after I'm done.

"Bro are you fucking serious?!!" He yelled standing up.

Doing the same thing he did, I stayed quiet and grabbed my plate and Apple juice walking past him and out the kitchen in the living room.

Two people can play at this game.

"Teyana I was going to eat that!" He yelled coming in the living room. Cj rolled in behind him.

"I ASKED YOU IF YOU WANTED TO FUCKING EAT AND YOU DIDN'T RESPOND SO OLE FUCKING WELL!" I yelled.

"FUCK YOU YELLING FOR?!"

"BECAUSE YOUR PISSING ME OFF CHRISTOPHER! JUST BECAUSE YOU MAD FOR SOME LAME ASS REASON, DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T TELL ME A SIMPLE ASS GOODMORNING!"

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE CHEATED ON ME WITH A RANDOM NIGGA YOU BARELY FUCKING KNEW, WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS!" He yelled back.

My mouth dropped. "CHEATED? WE WEREN'T TOGETHER AT THE TIME!"

"YOU RIGHT .. WE WASN'T! AND WE NOT TOGETHER ANY MORE EITHER, I'M DONE TEYANA!" He yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR DONE?! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US CHRS!" I yelled standing up.

"I think it's better off if we just take a break and separate." He said looking down at me.

"Wha-What? Christopher, you can't do this!" I screamed on the verge of crying.

"I'll call you later when I leave the studio. Don't worry about leaving, I'll just stay in the penthouse downtown." He said and walked up the stairs. I picked up Cj putting him in his play pin and turned the TV on cartoons then ran up the stairs seeing Chris packing his bags

"Why are you doing this? You don't love me anymore don't you?" I asked standing in the door frame.

"Teyana you know I love you-"

"If you loved me, you wouldn't be running away from me and Cj!" I cried.

"Listen, we both need some time away from each other. Then later, we'll be able to figure something out. But as of right now, were not together." He said. Hearing him say that took a piece of my heart off.

"What about Cj?" I asked. "He needs us both, together."

"Co-parenting is the answer." Chris said. He picked up the few bags he had. "I'll be back for the rest later." He stood up walking past me.

I followed him down the stairs and out the door watching him put his bags in his truck. After that, he took Cj out his crib, played with him until he was tired , then rocked him to sleep.

"I love you baby. I'll see later." He told Cj and kissed his forehead laying him in his play pin. He walked over to me pulling me in a tight hug. I broke down crying as soon as my face touched his chest. "I love you Teyana. I really do. But I think this is best for us right now. Whatever you need, you know you can always call. I'm not too far away." He kissed my forehead then kissed my lips.

I wiped my eyes watching him leave out the door. Watching him leave the yard, I sat on the couch crying.

The house was quiet and lonely. This house is too big for a woman and 10 month old baby.

I grabbed my phone called Makayla. I need someone to talk to right quick. Makayla was just the person.

"Teyana this better be important.."

"Makayla come over .. please." I cried into the phone. I heard shuffling in the background.

"Did something happen? Is everything okay?"

"Just come and I'll explain." I sniffed.

I ended the phonecall and waited for Makayla to come.

_ _

I knew Chris and I wasn't in a good place but I didn't except him to just want to take a "break" all of a sudden.

I hate being away from him. We both said things that hurt each other. I just want to get over that and move on. I don't like being myself and not have a stronger protector.

{ Christopher }

I drove in silence to the penthouse. I never really come here. I actually let my cousin Ricky stay here while he's in college and whatnot since it's not too far.

_ _

Leaving Teyana, killed me. I really love Teyana but I really feel betrayed by her.

I didn't want to end things like that but that's just reality and hopefully after this "break" we'll be able to leave this behind us and never bring it back up.

I'm single now though so that means I can party and go out to clubs with the fellas how I like it. I don't have to worry about having someone blowing up my phone at night or none of that.

No, I'm not using this as  way of fucking different women. I'm using this as a life lesson into hoping to better my relationship with Teyana.

I want to marry Teyana in the future and when we reach that finish line, I don't want there to be any drama.

___________

Sorry Guys .. I Had To Break Them Up.

The Story Was Getting Kinda Boring && Because I Have Some Drama To Write! 😊

What Do You Think About Teyana && Christopher's Break Up?

Comment Your Thoughts. 💕