6 { Date Night }

T E Y A N A

I walked down the stairs and Makayla was smiling from ear to ear. I looked at Christopher and his mouth was dropped.

"Close ya mouth pretty boy," Makayla said closing Christopher's mouth shut and he embarrassingly looked away blushing.

"Lil sis looking good that's why." Vincet said.

I blushed and Christopher pulled white roses from behind his back.

"These are for you." He said smiling.

"Awee, thank you." I blushed taking the flowers.

"You look amazing by the way." He said looking me up and down. "Like really, damn. I didn't except this." He continued.

I bust out laughing. "You are too much." I said shaking my head. Christopher was making me blush hella hard. No nigga has EVER make me blush this hard.

"Have her back before midnight!" Vincet yelled out the door.

"Have fun, no sex Christopher!!" Makayla yelled. We laughed and Chris opened the door for me.

I smiled getting inside and sat my purse on my lap. I watched as he jogged on the opposite side getting in the G Wagon and we were off.

"So, where are you taking me tonight?" I asked breaking the silence.

He looked at me and smiled, "This expensive restaurant my parents always took my brother and I when we were good. Your going to love it."

"Expensive? Your willing to spend expensive food on me?" I looked at him.

"Of course. I'll do whatever to get you know you better ma." He grabbed my hand kissing it softly making me smile. "That smile, it's beautiful."

"Oh Christopher, stop it." I said looking away. I really didn't know what to say.

"Okay I'll stop, for now." He smirked and I chuckled.

"What can I get you guys tonight?" The waiter asked. It was a woman. She smiled widely at Christopher. "Christopher! How nice it is to see you!" She said.

"Hello Princess.."Ha said annoyed not even looking at her. He had his eyes directly on me the whole time. I looked up at the girl and she looked at me.

"You his girlfriend or something?" She asked.

"Yeah he's my man and your messing up our dinner. Could you please just do your job and take our order?" I asked with nothing but attitude. I hate when hoes try to hit on the dudes I like.

I looked back at Chris and he was smiling at me.

"Whatever, I just need to tell Christopher something." Christopher looked at her with a disgusted look.

"What?"

"You need to tell Devon that this baby is his and that the doctor's appointment is Monday morning at 11:30. He's ignoring my phone calls and text messages. So could you please let him know?" She rubbed her stomach. I looked, she looked about 4 or 5 months pregnant.

"Yeah whatever man. Now could you just take our order?"

After taking our order, Princess walked away and Christopher rolled his eyes looking back at me and smirked.

"So, I'm your man huh?" He asked.

"Boy please, don't flatter yourself. I thought she was just one of your thirsty hoes." I said shrugging my shoulders looking over my shoulder at the kitchen then back at Christopher.

"I'm not gonna lie, that was pretty sexy though. But don't worry about her. She just might be pregnant with my brother's baby." He explained.

"I didn't know you had a brother, what's his name?"

"Devon.." I raised my eyebrow a little. I know a guy named Devon. Couple months ago, I fucked someone named Devon. I don't know if it's the same Devon Chris is talking about though.

I hope not.

"What's wrong you okay?" Christopher asked snapping me out my thoughts.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. So, what do you do for living?" I asked changing the subject.

"Well I own a few clubs out in the city. You might know one, it's called Lights. " I nodded. I been to a few of them. Didn't know they were his.

"Oh yeah, I been to a few of them. They're pretty neat and fun." I smiled and he nodded.

"Yeah, what about you? What do you do?"

"Well .. I dance." I simply said. He started laughing.

"Your kidding right?" I frowned shaking my head and he stopped laughing. "W-Wait, your serious? Like your stripper?"

"Yeah. Been doing it for a good while." I answered. He sat back looking away. I knew it was bothering him. I hope just because I'm a stripper, he doesn't think of me any different. "Christopher, it's okay if you're not interested in me anymore. I'll just leave." I got up grabbing my purse and he grabbed my wrist.

"No, you don't have to leave. Sit." I slowly sat down and looked away at my napkin. "I'm not really a fan of strippers but I mean your grown and it's your choice so its cool." He said. "But I mean if we ever you know be together in the future, I wouldn't want you dancing on a pole and showing your body to other men."

"I understand." I said.

"Here you guys are," Princess came back to our table with our food. It looked delicious.

"Ouu, yummy!!"

When we made it back to the house, Vincet's car was gone so Makayla and him had to be gone.

"Thank you so much, I had a great time tonight." I said putting the flowers in my arm looking up at Christopher.

"Your welcome, I enjoyed it as well. When will I be able to see you again?"

"Whenever you want." I smiled. "Maybe you could, stay tonight." I said touching his beard.

He smirked wrapping his arms around me and gave my ass a light squezze. "I mean, you sure?"

"Of course." I winked at unlocked the door. The house was quiet. I heard Christopher close the door and I walked to the stairs.

When we got to the bedroom, Christopher wrapped his arms around me and tugged my dress.

"Can I take it off?" He asked in my ear and I smiled.

"Only if I can take this off.." I smirked facing him and took his grey tie off.

"Mmm, take it off then." He took off his jacket and I took off my shoes.

Christopher was looking real sexy tonight and he's turned me on all night with EVERYTHING he's been saying. Let me tell you, Christopher is a real freak.

And tonight, I'm anxious to see this freak come to life.

_____________

Comment Your Thoughts. 💋