68 { Meeting Tara .. }

A Week Later..

= CHRISTOPHER =

"Everything straight baby?" I asked Teyana

"Everything straight baby?" I asked Teyana. She groaned sitting down on the couch.

"Christopher the house is fine! Fuck you so worried about the house being clean for just because she's coming here?!" Teyana yelled.

"Baby I'm not trynna argue. We've been arguing all week, I'm not even about to do it." I refused shaking my head.

Teyana rolled her eyes walking past me to the kitchen. "Whatever." She said. I looked at my phone seeing a text message from Tara.

Tara ☺: " Hey , we're outside. "

"BABE THEY'RE HERE!" I yelled smiling opening the door and seen Tara, her husband, and their 2 daughters walking to the door. Tara was looking amazing. She was wearing a floral romper which went with her skin color perfectly.

"Welcome." I greeted them smiling.

"Thanks for having us. What a beautiful home." Tara smiled walking inside. I shook hands with her husband and the kids.

"Nice meeting you again Prince." I said.

"You too Chris. Aye while we're up here , maybe you could let me listen to some beats in the studio." He insisted.

"Shit, may be so." I said and we both laughed.

"Ahem!" I looked over seeing Teyana standing there with Cj on her hip.

"Oh! Guys, this is my girlfriend, Teyana and our son, Cj. Babe this Tara, her husband Prince, and their beautiful daughters."

"Hm," Teyana said lowly looking Tara up and down with a slight mug. I noticed it. I don't know if Tara did, but I did. "Nice meeting you guys." She just said.

"Likewise. Your so much more beautiful than what Chris showed me." Tara said smiling. "Awee look at the little one! Chris he look just like you." She cooed at Cj. Cj just stared at her with a normal mug as well.

Damn. When I tell y'all Cj has his mama's ways, he's not friendly AT ALL.

= TEYANA =

( Yes I Changed Teyana's Character )