74 { Dead Man }

= CHRISTOPHER =

I wasn't excepting to see this nigga Brian ever again. When Teyana's name rolled off his tongue, I wanted to break his neck. But after hearing what he told me about Devon raping my girl, Its over with.

"WHERE THIS NIGGA AT?!" I yelled. I pulled my gun out the back of my pants. People started screaming and I followed Brian to the stairs.

"YO CHRIS DON'T DO IT MAN!" I heard Vincent yell behind me. At this point, I didn't care Who was trying to stop me. I wanted Devon ass dead right now.

When we reached the bathroom, I busted the door down. Devon was covering Teyana's mouth with one hand and the other around her neck.

She had tears streaming down her face and her hands were behind her back.

"NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled and shot Devon in his side. He groaned loudly falling to the ground.

Teyana screamed then looked at me. "CHRIS HELP ME!" She cried. I put her clothes back on then her cover up.

"Oh shit, what happened?!" Vincent yelled.

"HE RAPED TEYANA MAN, GO GET THE VAN!" I carried Teyana out the bathroom bridal style leaving Devon's ass crying and rolling on the floor.

• •

I sighed looking out the window of the ha5spital. We've been here before when Teyana was raped, and I wasn't there to save her. I feel like a total idiot. I'm suppose to protect her, but I didn't.

Devon, I'm threw with his ass. He's somewhere in this hospital being treated. I hope the bullet was life threatening.

I'm sick and tired of him trying mess with the females that I always bring around anyways. Its part of the reason why I don't want him around when I bring a new woman to the family.

He just lost all the trust I had for him. He's dead to me now and I don't want shit to do with him.

Everytime I see that nigga, I'm running in his shit. Straight up.

• •

"Family of Teyana .. Marlon?" The nurse asked.

I told them her last name was Smith. Teyana probably told them to change it.

"Yea, how's my best friend?" Makayla asked.

"She's doing just fine. We ran some tests, and it wasn't any severe damage done. She's just going to be a little sore down there. But, don't worry, we gave her some medicine, and she has to take these," She handed me some pain meds.

"Thank God. Can we see her?" I asked.

"Yeah, follow me."

She showed us to Tey's room. My phone started ringing. I pulled it out my pants seeing my mom calling me for the 20th time. I haven't been answering because I already know she's on some crazy shit right now.

It won't be long before I'm gonna be locked up so I'm trynna spend as much time as I could with my family right now. I'm already spreading across the media about me shooting Devon.