Chapter 43: Wings of jealousy

Start from the beginning

"Got into a stupid argument with her. I guess that's why this wedding seems dead. She's not only my fiancee, she's also the wedding planner here, so I guess she decided to make it drab cause we both had a fight." he said, making me nod my head in sympathy. "I get what arguing with your significant other feels like." I said. "You're the girl Raghav's in love with right?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. I flushed bright red. "I wouldn't go to the extent of love." I said, laughing forcefully. "Oh I think you would. He was moping around the place, not talking to anyone, snapping at everyone and yelling all the time...that is until you got here. He's as moody as an over-emotional teen."

I laughed, knowing how that must have looked. It was true, Raghav was very moody sometimes. A waiter passed by, holding a tray of alcohol glasses. I stopped him and grabbed two glasses. I handed one glass to Rahul, and sipped into one of the glasses myself. As the alcohol burned down my throat, I looked at Rahul again. "Is this a love marriage?" I asked. He shook his head, a grin on his face again. "Love after it was arranged marriage." he said, turning pink slightly. I smirked, sipping my alcohol again. "So, are you going to go and sort things out with her?" I asked. He nodded. He got up, left his glass on the chair and walked off, but not before turning and smiling at me in thanks. I nodded at him, and sighed, boredom enveloping me again. 

God, I regretted coming so bad. 

I stood up, deciding to go outside, and capture a few photos of the view outside. And a few of the beautiful floral decorations that had been done. I gulped down the contents of my glass and set it down, walking out. While walking out, I bumped into Raghav. He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. I ran behind him as he ran forward, into an empty corridor. I slowed down near the entrance, and he grabbed my hand, pulling me and standing in front of me, his hands on my shoulder.

"Hello there." he whispered, smirking naughtily. 

"Hello?! Hello?! That's all you've got to say?! I'd been dying in there because of boredom, and none of you great so called friends of mine could come and sit with me?!" I snapped. 

Raghav just laughed, as I glared at him. He laughed even more loudly when I slapped his shoulder in annoyance.  My annoyance increased when he didn't stop laughing. I started throwing weak punches at his shoulder, and at one point he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer, placing my hand on his chest.

"I've to ask you something." he said, his eyes dancing in the light of the corridor lights. 

"Yeah?"

"Why were you acting so different that day when you landed?" 

"Huh?" I was confused.

"You're very unique and different from other girls. But that day you were being exactly like them." he said, grinning. I still couldn't understand what he was saying.

"What are you saying?!" I demanded, and he laughed. 

"You were acting as if you grew some wings of jealousy." he said, smirking. I felt myself go red. Of course I'd been jealous! He'd been flirting with Kiara and it irritated the shit out of me. 

"I did NOT." I denied. Like I said, I'm stupid sometimes. 

"You so did." he said.

"Did not."

"Did."

"DID NOT!"

"DID!"

"DID NOT!"

"DID NOT!"

"DID!" I yelled finally, before realizing what I had said. I slapped my hand over my mouth, my eyes widening. I looked at Raghav who looked very smug. "I knew it. You still like me." he said, more to himself than to me. I began shaking my head frantically. I had lied so far. Why stop now?  "You still like me!" he pumped his fist victoriously in the air, and I groaned, cursing myself. 

"You...you..I...I...!" I struggled with my words. Dammit. What could I say to contradict my previous actions?  

"Keep stammering. Now that I know that you still like me, I won't stop till I get you back! That's a promise." he said, solemnly, before grinning at me again (sending my heart into a frenzy, again.) and walking away.

And I just stood there, mouth gaping open.

Hey my lovelies!!!! How was this update?!?!? Kinda boring in the first half I know, and then it's short to...but that's cause the dreaded Writer's Block is back. :( 

Anyway, write down in the comments and tell me what you think!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT 

AND PM ME  as always!!!

See y'all in the next update!!!

Also I had a question,

If I wrote a mature, intimate scene in this book, how many of you would feel comfortable with reading it?Cause I'm planning on adding that....so let me know! 

Bye my lovelies!!!! 

<3